Author Topic: What could possibly go wrong?  (Read 4759 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: What could possibly go wrong?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 07:58:57 AM »
Me too. I used to hear about trucker's strikes on the CB all the time and nothing ever came of it.

The guys on Fox tonight seemed pretty serious though, so there'll probably be at least two trucks!
And these days a lot of trucks don't even have CB's....
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 12:13:06 PM »
Not sure it did a lot of good but it still warms the cockles of my heart. No tickets or nasty confrontations, just a warning.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Rally-Truckers-Stopped-After-Slowing-Traffic-227376341.html
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 01:54:18 PM »
Awwww....
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 02:07:30 PM »
Better than I expected.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams