Author Topic: Shots fired at fed courthouse in W VA  (Read 1713 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Shots fired at fed courthouse in W VA
« on: October 09, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
Sounds like a former cop, used two guns (one a possible "assault type rifle"  ;/) and may have also taken shots at the YWCA building next door. Media is desperately googling his name to try to fake up a link to the Tea Party.

https://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/590857/Shots-Fired-at-Federal-Building-in-Wheeling.html?nav=515
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Shots fired at fed courthouse in W VA
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »
May have used an AK type. Not good. Also, money quote:

Asked if the gunman had any beef with the U.S. government, Claxton said, "We're really digging hard at this point to find out."

Yeah, I bet they are.  Wonder if they have any "right wing hate literature" laying around that they can plant find at the guy's house?

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201310090087

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 06:23:17 PM »
Saw this one earlier.

Thought is was weird to just shoot at a building (or possibly two).  Likelihood of killing anyone that has irked you that bad to go all "Falling Down" is low, and likelihood of dying or getting caught is high.  No reward.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
Saw this one earlier.

Thought is was weird to just shoot at a building (or possibly two).  Likelihood of killing anyone that has irked you that bad to go all "Falling Down" is low, and likelihood of dying or getting caught is high.  No reward.

Maybe no stadiums were available.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 07:56:02 PM »
Maybe no stadiums were available.

I recognized that reference as soon as I read it.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 10:55:22 PM »
I recognized that reference as soon as I read it.
I haven't even read the book, but I knew what it referenced.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila