Author Topic: Hypocrisy - a new record.  (Read 1684 times)

tokugawa

• friend
Hypocrisy - a new record.
« on: October 11, 2013, 07:28:32 PM »
The local Democratic party is swamping the internet and mail with negative ads about our Republican contender for state senate. They don’t have much to say about their guy except he is a Dr.   And also a lawyer but that is in the small print...............  =D

So to trump the worlds record for hypocrisy, the Dems headline banner on this mornings piece of junk mail says ..(I am not making this up).........

Keep government out of our private health care decisions ”.     

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Hypocrisy - a new record.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 07:40:33 PM »
The "faithful" will believe every word of it and vote accordingly.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
Yeah, you are right- with the Left, it is a religion. That is the essential trap we fall into when trying to reason with them.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 10:36:00 PM »
Actually, I have read about both candidates: Angel and Schlicher, and both of them sound like fine people.  They have both accomplished a great deal and did it on their own power.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 10:41:24 PM »
What they mean by that, of course, is the D wants to keep abortion as "sacred ground" and the R is a meanie that will try to keep womyn from having their babies ripped from the womb by suction, or piece by piece, depending on how long she waited to do so.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
The unrelenting negative ad campaign against Angel will definitely buy my vote for her.  Anybody the Dems are willing to spend so much money attacking has to be ok.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »