Author Topic: Question for BSL, and for married guys  (Read 4927 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Question for BSL, and for married guys
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 08:18:07 PM »
Women do not sweat, fart, belch or cry.  They bitch.  Otherwise they would blow up. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 05:03:06 AM »
I'm not BSL or a married guy (as far as you know  ;)), but I only cry for emotional hurts like the death of a pet.
Physical hurts usually only result in the offending object getting destroyed.  =D
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 10:55:08 AM »
Hey, Ladysmith. Haven't seen you around here in a cat's age. ;)

When you talk about "offending objects", do you mean shoes?

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 11:05:58 AM »
My wife will cry for physical stuff only if it hurts like a sumbitch. Mild, moderate, major owies? Not usually. Water works are much easier for emotional issues, aka "Lupe's been a dumbass"
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 11:24:33 AM »
She usually cries over some book she's reading  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 05:13:15 PM »
She usually cries over some book she's reading  ;/

Doesn't that make it hard to see the words? ;)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 05:18:24 PM »
Doesn't that make it hard to see the words? ;)

I have no clue ...   =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2014, 05:41:22 PM »
I have no clue ...   =|

We already knew that.

Now, answer the question.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2014, 05:51:01 PM »
We already knew that.

Now, answer the question.

stay safe.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2014, 09:07:37 PM »
My wife tends to run around in circles when she hurts herself.  She was once using a giant meat fork to pry apart some frozen beef patties.  Next thing i knew, she was practically running laps around the first floor.  When I stopped her, I saw that the fork had slipped and gone pretty far into her palm.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 04:52:48 AM »
Hey, Ladysmith. Haven't seen you around here in a cat's age. ;)

When you talk about "offending objects", do you mean shoes?

Yep. Nothing worse than wearing stilletos that make your calves pop & then break a heel.  :mad:
They get trashed when that happens even if it means going from being "all that" to being barefooted.  :lol:
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 10:46:41 AM »
Yep. Nothing worse than wearing stilletos that make your calves pop & then break a heel.  :mad:
They get trashed when that happens even if it means going from being "all that" to being barefooted.  :lol:

Barefoot is cool  :cool: