Author Topic: Gorram McCain!  (Read 1907 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Gorram McCain!
« on: October 22, 2013, 03:41:55 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/10/22/mccain-considering-running-again-in-2016/

Not POTUS, just Senate.  But still... Argh. :mad:

I'll help in every single way possible to defame McCain if he runs.  All sorts of hand-made signs will pop up in the east valley to denounce him.  I don't care who the plebs elect to replace him, I just want that POS SOB gone.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Gorram McCain!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 06:18:14 AM »
Support the republican challenger, because you know he will have one.  Help make him go out the loser he is.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Gorram McCain!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »
Heck, in Michigan, we can't even get a poseur elected to the Senate. I hope you can get rid of that piece of excrement too!
I'll be trying to get rid of mine (Stabmenow) too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:55:31 AM by Sergeant Bob »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 09:59:32 AM »
Support the republican challenger, because you know he will have one.  Help make him go out the loser he is.

Winner Winner! Make sure the other primary candidate is credible and electable by enough democrats. Don't stick some right wing nut job to primary against McCain.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »
Winner Winner! Make sure the other primary candidate is credible and electable by enough democrats. Don't stick some right wing nut job to primary against McCain.

That's for sure.
You want to make sure you run somebody electable, like McCain or Romney.

=D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 11:03:22 AM »
That's for sure.
You want to make sure you run somebody electable, like McCain or Romney.

=D

Both got beat by a worse democrat, so I wouldn't call them electable.

I'm saying don't run a Michelle Bachman or Rick Santorum type candidate.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
Both got beat by a worse democrat, so I wouldn't call them electable.

I'm saying don't run a Michelle Bachman or Rick Santorum type candidate.
I'll settle for a Ted Cruz.  =D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 04:11:04 PM »
The problem is that when you run a conservative they win.  ;)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Moar Gorram McCain!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 08:57:51 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/29/McCain-We-ll-Try-to-Pass-Comprehensive-Immigration-Reform-Next-Year-After-GOP-Primaries

Where are the lightning bolts, and pianos hanging by frayed ropes, and inept private charter aircraft pilots, and drunks that accidentally hit "important" people?

In 2010, McCain made a right turn on immigration, infamously promising to "complete the danged fence" as he was fighting for his political life to win re-election in Arizona. Shortly after he got elected to serve another term, McCain quickly lurched back to the left, becoming a champion for comprehensive immigration reform and calling Tea Partiers whose support he needed in 2010 "hobbits" and "wacko birds." 

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 09:02:57 PM »
Eff McCain and all the other DIABLO bovine animal feces politicians.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 11:23:20 PM »