Author Topic: Hahahah!  (Read 4312 times)

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
Hahahah!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 09:22:40 AM »
Could it be that you are female?

Didn't you get the memo that all women are to be barefoot and pregnant?  Oh, and SUBMISSIVE?

How dare you think logically?!?!?!

Yes, I'm kidding.  Big time.  If I see your name, I make sure to read- I'm bound to learn something/ get new ideas!

M
One day at a time.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Hahahah!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 10:00:31 AM »
"I got an email from someone that I think also reads here telling me that my attitude makes people uncomfortable."

Goddamn it, I've been trying to get one of those for a long time, but people just seem to be drawn to me!

Sucks, it does...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

USP45usp

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
I think it's funny.  I've never known Barbara to have an attitude.  Forth coming, direct, no holds barred then yes, attitude, no.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Hahahah!
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 11:14:44 AM »
Quote from: Sarcastically, ex-ma hole
all women are to be barefoot and pregnant?  Oh, and SUBMISSIVE?
No, not at all.  Not if they're unmarried.  Tongue
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hahahah!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 12:04:55 PM »
Damn it, guys..this *is* my submissive attitude.  Smiley

(Fistful, that's half the reason I'm not married. Well, maybe the whole reason. 1/2 is because I wasn't good at being married and 1/2 is that I wouldn't be good at doing it again.)

But thank you all for the nice stuff. Mr. Whiney Butt didn't write back. I was almost disappointed. Smiley

I think I'm going to print this out for when I'm in a bad mood.

Hahahah!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 12:06:31 PM »
I am barefoot, if it helps. Still cranky as ever, and definitely unpregnant, though.

Perd Hapley

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 12:42:52 PM »
My wife is submissive (to me, at least) and often barefoot.  However, I wonder if I am undermining the patriarchy when I kiss her bare feet.  They're just so cute, that's all.  I can't help it.  And she wears those skimpy thong sandals, the saucy little flirt.

Hahahah!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »
Ewwwww!!!!!

Cheesy

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Hahahah!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 01:48:52 PM »
Quote from: Barbara
Damn. I knew the day would come when someone said that, but I was hoping to be at least 40 when it happened.
Barbara, I'm astonished. I figured that anyone with your attitude has to be closing in on 50.

When you hit that age mark, I don't think I want to even be in the same hemisphere. :neener:

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Hahahah!
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 01:49:53 PM »
Quote from: fistful
My wife is submissive (to me, at least) and often barefoot.  However, I wonder if I am undermining the patriarchy when I kiss her bare feet.  They're just so cute, that's all.  I can't help it.  And she wears those skimpy thong sandals, the saucy little flirt.
Stop it, Fistful. I'm getting hot. Wink

crt360

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2006, 02:45:05 PM »
Maybe the person was uncomfortable with your ability to make cool blankets and kill with your bare hands. cool  Any time my mom or grandma gave me "the business" for my attitude, what it really meant was I was right about something and they didn't know how to deal with it, or I didn't respond with a negative reaction that they were trying to elicit.  I don't know how to define your attitude, but I enjoy reading what you have to say, and you come across as very honest and nice person. Smiley

Stop it, Fistful. I'm getting hot. wink
I'm getting sick.  :yerp: Cheesy
For entertainment purposes only.

Hahahah!
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2006, 03:40:29 PM »
Lucky you, I have never recieved such an email and I *know* that I have an attitude problem Sad

Hahahah!
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2006, 04:25:48 PM »
I'm a few days short of 38. I'm kind of looking forward to 50, though. It's nice just getting past the age where people expect you to be cute and quiet. I imagine it only gets better.

grampster

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2006, 04:31:51 PM »
Heh heh, Barbara.   For days now I have been resisting the urge to comment.  I shall continue to resist. Tongue
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Bob F.

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »
Ain't goin' there. Said a couple months ago what I thought of you.

Stay safe.
Bob F.
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

Trisha

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2006, 04:47:16 PM »
It does get better - oh, but it does. . .

To the point of making a few of the trade-off's worthwhile!
and cello sonatas flow through the air. . .

"Diversity is our strength!"

Hahahah!
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 04:51:05 PM »
Bob, I must have missed it, but I'll just assume it was good. Smiley

Grampster and Trish. Cheesy

(Btw..the pics were for Monkeyleg. He'd only ever seen the ones of my fat polish ankles when I was sick last year.)

cosine

• Administrator
Hahahah!
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2006, 05:23:23 PM »
You know something Barbara, you look a bit like my mom in some of those pictures. Smiley
Andy

mustanger98

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2006, 05:25:59 PM »
Quote from: Barbara
I'm a few days short of 38. I'm kind of looking forward to 50, though. It's nice just getting past the age where people expect you to be cute and quiet. I imagine it only gets better.
Hey Barbara, This reminds me of back when I was a teenager just before I was old enough to buy guns... everybody told me not to wish my life away.

BTW, you look a lot different to what I'd imagined reading your posts. I guess that goes with you being a lot younger than I'd thought, like several others.

Perd Hapley

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2006, 05:30:18 PM »
mustanger, you don't know much about women, do you?

mustanger98

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2006, 05:41:44 PM »
mustanger, you don't know much about women, do you?
I must not. I do know it seems to me a man can't please 'em either way though. They don't like it if a man thinks they're purty and they don't like it if he ignores 'em either. They don't like anything I do and they don't like it if I just try and stay neutral... ain't that just like a woman. I oughta just give up and ignore 'em all. [/kidding]

Nightfall

• friend
Hahahah!
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2006, 06:09:51 PM »
See, that's what I love about APS. You're reading a thread about attitude problems, and end up finding out which members have a foot fetish. Somebody start a thread about solid state drives so we can learn about Silly Putty!
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Hahahah!
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2006, 09:57:52 PM »
Somebody start a thread about solid state drives so we can learn about Silly Putty!
The things I could tell you about Silly Putty!  But I won't.  Stuff like that is still legal in this state.  They haven't caught on and banned it yet.
Or maybe they have and I didn't get the memo.  Time to get out the Silly Putty and feathers and find out...
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hahahah!
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2006, 10:44:17 PM »
I'm surprised everyone thinks I'm a lot older than I am.  

Doesn't bother me..I'm just always surprised by how old I am, and so tend to think other people see me like that, too.

See, that's what I love about APS. You're reading a thread about attitude problems, and end up finding out which members have a foot fetish. Somebody start a thread about solid state drives so we can learn about Silly Putty!
Cheesy