Author Topic: Want to save 10% or more on gas?  (Read 3451 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Want to save 10% or more on gas?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 02:34:33 PM »
Hey! HEEEYYYYYY....!!!

That quad shielded, super calibrated, oxygen free, molecularly straightened, subharmonic damped, $10 per foot uber cable is far superior to 16g lamp cord!  Only a gauche peasant commoner would use anything less.  It tests out 0.000000000000000455211425 percent better and makes the sound noticeably cleaner, warmer, crisper, fryer, broiler, steamer...

Brad
Those old black grooved discs have deeper sounds below then human's range of hearing plus authentic sounding 'pops' and 'clicks', but you need a $1000 turntable to fully bring these qualities out.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 03:32:50 PM »
I've considered getting into the "conning gullible hippies with mystical power crystals" line of work myself, but I just can't overcome my distaste for deception. And the clientelle for that matter.

I think the master (mistress) of that con lives out here in our neighborhood  ;/

She has a lot of disciples  :facepalm:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 06:00:56 PM »
My company has a hybrid Ford Fusion.  On the right side of the instrument cluster is a vine with green leaves, which multiply when you are driving in a "green" manner and subtract when you are not. 

I laughed out loud when I read about that a few years back.  If flooring the gas pedal made the vine die, then the display showed people burning piles of tires and clubbing seals, I would have bought one.