Author Topic: We may still be paying him  (Read 1488 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
We may still be paying him
« on: December 12, 2013, 08:21:47 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/11/black-supremacist-who-claimed-we-are-going-to-have-to-kill-a-lot-of-whites-no-longer-employed-by-dhs/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

The controversial Department of Homeland Security employee who ran a black supremacist website and claimed blacks would have to “kill a lot of whites” to “survive the 21st century” is no longer employed by the agency. DHS did not reveal whether he was fired or allowed to resign.

Black Supremacist Who Claimed We Are Going to Have to Kill a Lot of Whites No Longer Employed by DHS
Image source: Southern Poverty Law Center
It has been months since news broke about Ayo Kimathi’s shockingly racist website. As TheBlaze reported in August, Kimathi was placed on paid administrative leave, but not terminated from his position despite the hateful rhetoric he spewed online.

The website, titled “War on the Horizon,” encouraged “ethnic cleansing” of white people and “black-skinned Uncle Tom race traitors.” Kimathi was apparently trying to prepare blacks for the “unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race.”

While it’s unlikely that he’s experienced a change of heart, you are at least no longer paying his salary with your tax dollars.

“Mr. Kimathi is no longer an ICE employee. His last day with the agency was December 6,” DHS deputy press secretary Gillian Christensen told National Journal.

Not being paid by ICE, but possibly collecting unemployment.

And just why would DHS not "reveal" if he had either been fired or allowed to resign?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: We may still be paying him
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:11:57 AM »
And just why would DHS not "reveal" if he had either been fired or allowed to resign?

Employee privacy? 

And just why would your employer not give me your full DOB, SSN, address, telephone number, drug test results, salary information and healthcare information?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 09:49:08 AM »
About freakng time they got rid of him.
If he's black and the SPLC says he's bad news, that's REALLY saying something.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »
I'll play devil's advocate here.  While this guy had no business working for DHS or any other law enforcement agency, wouldn't the content of a personal website be protected under the 1st Amendment?  If he used no government resources to maintain it, nor worked on it while on duty, then it may not have risen to the level of a terminable offence.

So he may have been put under enormous pressure to resign, and did so, and now he's (legally) collecting unemployment.

Edit:  This was my 1911th post!  [ar15]
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 10:53:22 AM »
You would think Rugged Individualists would be supportive of Mr. Kimathi's ability to put up any sort of website he wants on his free time, and that the content of any such website is immaterial to his government employment.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 10:57:50 AM »
From reading I've done on him in the past, he was also threatening to his coworkers.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 11:32:12 AM »
You would think Rugged Individualists would be supportive of Mr. Kimathi's ability to put up any sort of website he wants on his free time, and that the content of any such website is immaterial to his government employment.

Yes, and no.

If he was in private employ, that's between him and his employer. Government employee is a bit different. If he was working the mail room at Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion or Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, I wouldn't think most people would care. Being at DHS is a bit of a different story. DHS is our Stasi, NKVD/KGB, Ministry of Public Security, Revolutionary Guard, General Department of Intelligence of Public Security or State Security Department.

They deserve the highest level of scrutiny. Each and every employee should be vetted and dismissed if they show genocidal tendencies, as "domestic intelligence agencies" don't have a good track record of respecting human rights. It's no different than screening folks who work with children for sex offender criminal records. As part of the job, it will attract the wrong element. They need to be screened out.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.