Author Topic: common core curriculum  (Read 3474 times)

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: common core curriculum
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »
even though va is not a player i know local educators who were involved in common core.
another unfortunate reality is that all too often leading the zomg common core charge around here are the usual truther/vaxxer crowd.

we found that here as well.  too bad, as it makes it harder to encourage moderate supporters.   [tinfoil] maybe it's the government acting as truthers to drive off legitimate participants.  [tinfoil]
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: common core curriculum
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 07:17:39 PM »
its a common issue
i think the minute men started off with a group of good folks even though i saw things differently.  they quickly drew in a percentage of loons that masked the intent and actions of a majority of good folks.  it comes under "why we can't have nice things" and it irks me

my paranoia kicks in and i wonder if the idea isn't to get us all hot and bothered about common core while they foist some real atrocity on us.  much like i think obamacare is designed to give us singlepayer from the ashes
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I