Author Topic: I'd say this is a "White People Problem," but...  (Read 6570 times)

Marnoot

• friend
Re: I'd say this is a "White People Problem," but...
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2014, 04:32:02 PM »
If the property owner or manager of said property doesn't give them the bum's rush, then it's none of anyone's business.

As with any time a company made a decision (of any sort) I didn't care for, it's sufficiently my business that I could choose to not patronize said establishment any more, and sufficiently my business that I could complain all I want about it and encourage others to not patronize said establishment if I so desired.

The crossed-line comes when someone tries to get the government to force a business to do something they don't want to. Any action a company takes can be "my business". It's just none of the government's business.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
This thread is hilarious.

Bottom line: if the management doesn't like it, the management will have to have the balls to kick them out. Period. If they don't, then either it's because they ARE Making money off the old folks, or it's the free market at work punishing management who has a bad policy (not kicking them out, as it were.)

No reason for anyone to get upset, and certainly not worthy to be on the news.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2014, 05:37:46 PM »
If the property owner or manager of said property doesn't give them the bum's rush, then it's none of anyone's business.

I can only assume when the restaurant puts up a sign saying you have 20 minutes to eat that they are politely giving the bums rush to these people.

It’s been going on for years, but management has recently had to post a sign reminding customers of a 20-minute dining rule.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2014, 06:30:10 PM »
I can only assume when the restaurant puts up a sign saying you have 20 minutes to eat that they are politely giving the bums rush to these people.

They need to enforce the sign then, if they want the people to leave
Fitz

---------------
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:

-MicroBalrog

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2014, 06:44:41 PM »
Bottom line: if the management doesn't like it, the management will have to have the balls to kick them out. Period. If they don't, then either it's because they ARE Making money off the old folks, or it's the free market at work punishing management who has a bad policy (not kicking them out, as it were.)

No reason for anyone to get upset, and certainly not worthy to be on the news.

Bottom line: if the media doesn't like this kind of news, they will have to have the guts to stop printing it. Period. If they don't, then either it's because they ARE Making money off of this news, or it's a free market at work punishing media outlets who have a bad policy (printing this as news, as it were.)

:P
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
Re:
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2014, 06:51:18 PM »
Lol
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:00 PM »
They need to enforce the sign then, if they want the people to leave

hey, I'm just following this because I find it amusing.  I thought ignoring property rights was bad, along with entitlement!

:P