Author Topic: It was an honets mistake.  (Read 8463 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: It was an honets mistake.
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2014, 06:39:01 PM »
Last I checked, hiding a gun in your butthole is not a crime, so speculate all you want !!!!

[barf] [barf]

It would be if you were in a school at the time...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2014, 06:40:05 PM »
Wasn't there a story a while back about a man who managed to somehow stuff a full-sized .38 Special up his poop chuteshoot? :O

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
Perhaps we should stop speculating on:

A)  How to hide a gun in a school, and
B)  How obilterate the serial # on a gun,

As both actions are illegal.

Thanks,
The Mgmnt.

I think it would be helpful to point out that no one here is advocating either of these things. There is a big difference.

We often speculate about taking guns to schools, teachers and parents having guns at schools, and rocking loaded machine guns on Pennsylvania Avenue.* All of which are also illegal (in most states). Should we stop speculating on those as well?

*Well, probably no one here has actually said that, but most of us think folk should be free to do it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2014, 09:58:18 PM »
There's a fine line between saying "We should change the law to allow X." and "Here's some ways to do X, which just so happens to be illegal."

APS does not advocate breaking the law.

Saying "CCW carriers and Teachers should be allowed to carry in schools because L, M, N, O and P."  Good to go.

Saying "Here's how to hide the firearm you illegally brought into the school; Q, R, and S."  No go. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2014, 12:15:18 AM »
OK, but we still did not advocate breaking the law. I understand how it could look bad from a PR perspective, which is why I wanted to point out that we did not advocate breaking the law.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife