Author Topic: I have a bad feeling about 2015  (Read 1188 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
I have a bad feeling about 2015
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:09:39 PM »
Anyone else getting the feeling that we're going to see lots of Executive Orders coming out after the midterms? I think the D's are going to get destroyed in the mid terms and Obama will  be desperate to salvage a "legacy."
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

dogmush

• friend
Re: I have a bad feeling about 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:13:07 PM »
He hasn't successfully acted like an Executive , or taken charge and made any tough decisions by himself in 6 years.  I see no reason to think he'll gain that skill set next year.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Re: I have a bad feeling about 2015
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 03:17:24 PM »
He hasn't successfully acted like an Executive , or taken charge and made any tough decisions by himself in 6 years.  I see no reason to think he'll gain that skill set next year.
I rather picture it more along the lines of executive hissy fit.

Sent via tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 03:18:39 PM »
I rather picture it more along the lines of executive hissy fit.

Sent via tapatalk

I don't know about EOs but I do foresee a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth and throwing temper tantrums on national TV

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 06:12:27 PM »
I don't know about EOs but I do foresee a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth and throwing temper tantrums on national TV

All while claiming that the "angry white males," had a "national tempter tantrum," and threw the "adults" out of office.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 11:05:32 PM »
Deja Vu.
The stupid party actually gets control of the house and senate but the evil party whines and cries and begs the stupid party to agree to an equal power sharing set up. The stupid party agrees and the evil party still manages to call the shots.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 01:07:28 AM »
Anyone else getting the feeling that we're going to see lots of Executive Orders coming out after the midterms? I think the D's are going to get destroyed in the mid terms and Obama will  be desperate to salvage a "legacy."

imo we will see "bipartisanship" as in - see my sig
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
Optimists you are. I'd say a large scale attempt to permanently bastardize the election process is likely. Union thuggery, unrest in the streets encouraged, the usual suspects(whitey) demonized, fun stuff like that.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 12:50:37 PM »
I see a lot of people not giving one single piss ant turd what the government does or does not do. They are busy making themselves irrelevant - 10 laws, people obey them, 10 million laws makes a nation of scofflaws.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 01:20:21 PM »
I see a lot of people not giving one single piss ant turd what the government does or does not do. They are busy making themselves irrelevant - 10 laws, people obey them, 10 million laws makes a nation of scofflaws.

Alliance ain't much use out here.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 04:56:24 PM »
Alliance ain't much use out here.

I'm afraid there's not enough "black" to keep DC from enforcing its laws.  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 06:31:29 PM »

I'm afraid there's not enough "black" to keep DC from enforcing its laws.  =|

There you went and dunnit - harshed my serenity  =(
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin