Author Topic: Glock 19 Problem  (Read 1794 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Glock 19 Problem
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 06:33:23 PM »
. . . In my mind, besides stiffer polymers, or a more equitable weight distribution in the handgun, the best remedy from a design standpoint is an ultra-low bore axis. The Steyr pistols come to mind for that. I really would like to try one someday. And kind of miss the time when they were rather cheap, as low as $299 as they tried to enter the market.
Just as one anecdotal data point . . . a salesman at a sporting goods store mentioned to me that he had a Steyr pistol, and he had sent it back to the factory for repair as the integral lock self-engaged from time to time when he was shooting it.

He was not happy.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Re: Re: Glock 19 Problem
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2014, 07:08:34 PM »

And here it is with its Ruger family

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk