Author Topic: The El Rey Network  (Read 542 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
The El Rey Network
« on: March 28, 2014, 07:20:54 PM »
Robert Rodriguez has started his own network, which will be populated by a lot of Robert Rodriguez type stuff. Such as, "From Dusk Till Dawn, the Series".

If you like campy horror films, Bruce Lee action flicks, etc, this one's for you.

"IT’S A WHITE-KNUCKLED SUICIDE LEAP INTO A CHUM BUCKET FILLED WITH THE SEX, GORE, AND FIST-PUMPING ACTION THAT’LL HAVE YOU SCREAMING.

Channel 341 on DirecTv.

Check it out!  http://www.elreynetwork.com/
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: The El Rey Network
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 09:27:15 PM »
Lots of good stuff that constantly reminds me that "uncut to preserve the directpr's artistic vision" does not mean there will not be 7-minute commercial interruptions.

But I do like the over-the-top descriptions of what's coming.  All that is missing is somebody doiing the "SUNDAY!!  Sunday!  Sunday! Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! voice.

Reallly good for late-night/early-AM can't sleep times.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: The El Rey Network
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:53:11 PM »
But I do like the over-the-top descriptions of what's coming.  All that is missing is somebody doiing the "SUNDAY!!  Sunday!  Sunday! Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! voice.

stay safe.

That's one of the things I love about it!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G