Author Topic: Two movies I recently saw.  (Read 667 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Two movies I recently saw.
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:15:47 AM »
Bought and watched American Hustle. Great movie with a great soundtrack. If I hadn't known the main character was Christian Bale I never would of guessed, probably would of actually guessed Tom Cruise because for some reason in this he really looks like him. Had two actors from Boardwalk Empire, Jack Huston and Shea Whigham. And I'm not sure if it was done on purpose, I would think it was, Shea Whighams character actually makes a reference to Atlantic City which I thought was hilarious.

Also just saw The Grand Budapest Hotel. Awesomely hilarious movie. The only other Wes Anderson movie I've seen is Moonrise Kingdom, another great movie, which has the same style to it.

That is all.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: Two movies I recently saw.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 10:55:36 AM »
what, no lego movie?  [I've had kids for far too long...... :facepalm:]
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 10:56:39 AM »
what, no lego movie?  [I've had kids for far too long...... :facepalm:]

Hey! I want to see the Lego movie, but my kids are too small to sit still that long.  :P
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »
Hey! I want to see the Lego movie, but my kids are too small to sit still that long.  :P

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton