Author Topic: This could get Interesting  (Read 53975 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: This could get Interesting
« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2014, 07:12:09 PM »
You two should go ahead and sign up.  Seems you're hell-bent on empowering them even more so why not make a career of it?

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/res/blm_jobs.3.html

Brad

no thanks  never worked for the gov, but if i did i think the hypocrisy of suckling from the teat i role play despising  would choke me. ymmv
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
Compounding interest and late fees?  :rofl:

plus hes lost 2 federal suits.  do you wear legals fees for that?  at least he saved on his end by representing himself.  others could profit from his example
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2014, 07:43:52 PM »
13 pages and nothing but a personal-attack-bitch-fest.  We're done here folks.

Chris