Author Topic: The Sad Truth about Suicide Bombers... A MUST Read  (Read 3634 times)

The Sad Truth about Suicide Bombers... A MUST Read
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »
"Most neuroses have in common a dramatic event, generally linked to an unacceptable sexual behavior."

Pfui. I had to stop reading after seeing this drivel.

John

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
Hehehehe. Look at them...

On the other hand, playing nice with fanatics has worked so well before...

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 05:50:27 PM »
Quote from: Standing Wolf
500 years ago, Christianity was just as bloodthirsty as Islam today.
We agree on many things, but not here.

Muhammad never said "Love your enemy."
Jesus never said "Kill them all unless they convert."

Compare the fate of Christians under Muslim rule to the fate of Muslims under Christian rule. The score is just crushing. For example, South East Europe lost 70% of its population in just about a century and a half of Ottoman rule. Janissaries, institutionalized rape, convert-or-die...

Not that I like Christianity that much, but I must agree with Manuil II Paleologus...

American By Blood

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 10:09:56 PM »
CAnnoneer has better things to say than this Rehov fellow.

The ersatz Frenchman may be critiquing Islam and the suicide bombers it creates, but he's clearly no fan of our traditional folkways either.  His solution to terrorism seems to be a cocktail of atheism and promiscuous sex.

No thanks.
"What we have we hold--No surrender!"

utahminirevolver

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 06:40:31 PM »
We've already had suicide bombers in America, yet we leave our borders pretty well open so when we deport somebody, they can sneak back in if they want to.

So let's first of all reclaim our sovereignty and control of our borders. Then deport all illegal immigrants. Stop allowing Muslim immigration and take a hard look at those already here. Any who are known to have burned an American flag, marched in a pro-Hezbollah demonstration, or the like are to be deported. Make English our official language and teach American history in schools with pride in our national accomplishments and no dwelling on any negativity.

I would also suggest we cut off funding for universities not allowing true diversity of ideas. They currently overwhelmingly teach only one side; the anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-family, anti-capitalist one. US military recruiters must be welcome on every campus receiving public funding as well.

Arrest and try for treason media types who publish national security classified information.

Get the UN out of America and stop giving them our money. Also stop giving any foreign aid money to any Muslim country which does not publicly renounce terrorism, recognize Israel, treat Chrisitans, agnostics, Buddhists, Hindus, and Jews with the same respect as Muslims. Those countries supporting terrorists and teaching hate in their madrassas get surprise bombings to take out their militaries and governments, and invading troops to occupy their oilfields to cut off that source of revenue for arms.

These are just a few measures off the top of my head that I would like to see instituted. Yes, war is hard. But they already started it and if we don't get serious about defending ourselves, we're likely to find that losing a war is even worse.

Creeping Incrementalism

• friend
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2006, 01:01:27 AM »
Quote from: Standing Wolf
500 years ago, Christianity was just as bloodthirsty as Islam today.
I disagree.  Going back a thousand years to the time of the Crusades, I'd still say you are definitely wrong.  Nothing is as bloodthirsty as Islam.  It's entire founding basis is spreading of its faith through force of arms.  Christianity's founding basis was hippie crap, "turn the other cheek".

But what is your point?  That Islam is as disgustingly medieval?  If so, I agree.