Author Topic: Storage rental  (Read 3039 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Storage rental
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 12:43:50 AM »
Well, why is he worried about cost then? Because clearly you'd use a stolen credit card for that.

Ha! Use the dead guys own credit card to pay for his bodies storage. Genius!
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 12:48:43 AM »
You know, freak, I'm thinking, how do we, APS members, profit from our brilliance at commiting criminal acts without actually commiting criminal acts.

And then it came to me.

We should start writing a crime drama TV show. We could have the CSI nerd element, combined with the twistedness of Criminal Minds, the quirkyness of Castle and our very own APS brand humor.

We'd be a hit! Call the networks!
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2014, 07:22:42 PM »
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/shed-framing-kit

Thanks. Looks like it would take about ten sheets of plywood to build that, plus studs, shingles, etc. I hope I can find something cheaper than that.  :O
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2014, 07:29:51 PM »
Thanks. Looks like it would take about ten sheets of plywood to build that, plus studs, shingles, etc. I hope I can find something cheaper than that.  :O

I ran across a sort of tent looking thing that was for iirc storing motorcycles or lawn equipment or something. Looked perfect for what I need, but I didn't get the link and can't find it since.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 07:36:00 PM »
Sometimes you can get rent to own sheds, prices aren't too bad.

Google for something in your area. They usually are not scam artists like the RTO appliance centers.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 08:30:21 PM »
I ran across a sort of tent looking thing that was for iirc storing motorcycles or lawn equipment or something. Looked perfect for what I need, but I didn't get the link and can't find it since.

Yeah, I saw a bunch of those at the Lowe's and Home Depot web sites. Not what I'm looking for, but that's where you could find them.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »
On this side of the state we have the little metal carport dealers in every town. If you look at the options you can get it enclosed pretty cheap.  Use the truck to go get a load of chat from the quarry and the floor is ready.

jim

Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG