Author Topic: Jackboots Need To Watch Where They Tread  (Read 15628 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Jackboots Need To Watch Where They Tread
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »
From the link detailing the geology student neighbor of the raided store:

The cops said the SUSPECTED he had mushrooms, not that the FOUND any.  Of course, the cops could not be bothered to get a search warrant BEFORE they entered the students home, they only got one AFTER they had searched the place and confiscated some rocks (odd thing for a geology student to have) and some frankincense incense.

They took 2 bags of shrooms away that shrooms boy denied were his.
  I sure hope get wore gloves handling those bags so his claim of they weren't mine doesn't bite him in the butt.  Wanna take bets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re:
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »
Whether or not shroom boy had shrooms is *expletive deleted*ing irrelevant.

These kind of heavy handed tactics over some shrooms...

Put it this way. I would get in lots of trouble for buttstocking a suspected terrorist
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

• friends
Re:
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »
What do you believe was heavy handed about this? Which version of events do you endorse? Shrooms were a bonus.  Not a focus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2014, 12:25:04 AM »
How much you want  to bet that no 'shrooms were found?  They took rocks, incense, and hard/flash/thumb drives.

Did you happen to catch the part where the local LE was smart enough to stay outside because he knew they were in the wrong place and didn't have a warrant?

You really hate the 4th Amendment don't you?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2014, 01:50:03 AM »
I'll taks that bet. Shrooms boy did sn interview denying they were his magic shrooms.

I missed the local le stayed outside

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re:
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2014, 06:04:15 AM »
Turned around cameras, buttstock mark on a face?

Jesus csd, you really have an le hard on
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2014, 06:08:57 AM »
What legitimate law enforcement purpose can be served by turning CCTV cameras away/off?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2014, 07:29:14 AM »
What legitimate law enforcement purpose can be served by turning CCTV cameras away/off?
If they passively record then nothing at all. However, if they are actively monitored, it gives the defenders the advantage of knowing where the attackers are at any given time. If the defenders are of a mind to repel the attack or ambush the attackers, knowing where the opposition is, what side of the door they are stacked on, etc. provides valuable intel.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2014, 08:20:48 AM »
Would that defender be the girl on the ground outside that was trying to give them the door code? Was there any sign of people in the store? Any active resistance at all?  So that reason doesn't really fit this situation.

(I know you were answering the broader question,  I'm just bringing it back before CSD takes off on another tangent.

• friends
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2014, 08:38:36 AM »
Turned around cameras, buttstock mark on a face?

Jesus csd, you really have an le hard on

You decide which narrative you are using yet? How did you pick?

• friends
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »

And you/we presume they did in fact do that. The allegation comes from a questionable source. Self impeached once already

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2014, 08:47:04 AM »
Well, at least threads like this serve to ID who the quislings will be.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

freakazoid

• friend
Re:
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2014, 01:10:37 PM »
Are you gonna try to claim thats what happened here? Not read the reports well?

Not read the OP?
The agents later admitted to Branson that they did not have a warrant for his address, and obtained one after the raid, based on frankincense incense seized from his apartment as well as the rocks he had collected to study. The agents allegedly entered Branson's residence at 10am without a search warrant, and only afterwards were granted a warrant by the court.

One agent, realizing they did not have a warrant for that address, directed other agents to leave the premises. Then, according to Branson, another agent, the one who allegedly choked Arielle Lipsen, told Branson he had to leave. At that point, Branson asked to see a warrant.

“He said, ’I don’t need to show you a F-----g warrant.’"

Branson said, "I need to see a warrant, based on the fourth amendment…"

"The agent answered ‘Oh you’re a F-----g lawyer now. We can do this the easy way or the hard way and put his finger on the trigger of his M16. That’s when I just backed up,” Branson said.

"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

• friends
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2014, 02:47:46 PM »
Nice try. Their warrant was for the store and when they realized that shroom boys place was a separate property they left till they got another warrant for his place. He's got a prayer on that one but I wouldn't loan him money. Heck I bet he rolls over.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2014, 10:45:02 PM »
I keep telling you people, you feed the troll and it just makes it happy.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2014, 10:56:32 PM »
I keep telling you people, you feed the troll and it just makes it happy.

Something to be said for ye olde Shun Bench...

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2014, 01:31:01 PM »
Something to be said for ye olde Shun Bench...

Sounds like the name of a cheesy strip mall bar.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2014, 01:47:11 PM »

That could be a real winner; cater specifically to guys that are waiting for their women to "look for a dress."

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2014, 06:30:56 PM »

Brad

Who says it aint?  ;)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2014, 07:19:02 PM »
Sounds like the name of a cheesy mall strip bar.

Brad
Moar bedder
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53:19 PM »

Brad

Hey, I saw Oingo Boingo in a cheesy strip mall bar. (not a fan though)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G