Author Topic: A certain lack of subtlety: Mexican cartels using billboards to threaten cops  (Read 5323 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

SADShooter

• friend
This?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007996/Mexican-troops-crossed-U-S-claimed-got-lost.html

Or this? It's not very conclusive
http://www.americanpatrol.com/FEATURES/030204-MEX-ARMY-HERDS-INVADERS/ABP012903Soldier.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, why weren't the troops in the first story arrested and thrown in jail for two months?

(Angel Eyes beat me to the not-very-funny punchline.)
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
As usual, the squabbling about unimportant details diverts the focus away from the real issue...that its about to get very, very bloody on our side of the border. Previously much of that has stayed on the Mexican side. We have experienced some of it but what is coming will make the past look like a *expletive deleted*ing tea party...
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Crime at the border
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/2-us-mexico-border-cities_n_2647897.html

Guess what county has a crime problem down there......
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/rec.crafts.metalworking/ibk0fcMWDSg

So, because san diego and el paso have low crime, the fears of cartel murder in Laredo are overblown.
Gotcha
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
I get all my information on crime statistics from rec.crafts.metalworking personally.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
So, because san diego and el paso have low crime, the fears of cartel murder in Laredo are overblown.
Gotcha

Maybe this will help
http://archive.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130226us-mexico-border-crime-drops.html

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
Crime is pretty low in Dubai. This obviously means that Iraq has no problems
Fitz

---------------
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:

-MicroBalrog

• friends
Crime is pretty low in Dubai. This obviously means that Iraq has no problems
Is there a relationship there that escapes me? In particular to the worry about their crime coming here? I think we miss a piece. Their crime is here because we invite it. We support and finance the cartels.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
Is there a relationship there that escapes me? In particular to the worry about their crime coming here? I think we miss a piece. Their crime is here because we invite it. We support and finance the cartels.

My point was that proximity to places with low crime rates does not mean that high crime rates do not exist.
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

• friends
Where does the cartel linked high crime happen. We already ran through jan brewers decapitated corpses in the desert.

RoadKingLarry

• friends

Maybe this will help
http://archive.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130226us-mexico-border-crime-drops.html

I'm now convinced.
It would be inconceivable that our government could manipulate something like crime states in a border area to further their agenda.
Inconceivable I tell you.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

• friends
So how do you feel about the local sheriffs?  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/border-towns-say-violent-crime-rates-low

"
In fact, according to the Border Patrol, Krentz is the only American murdered by a suspected illegal immigrant in at least a decade within the agency's Tucson sector, the busiest smuggling route among the Border Patrol's nine coverage regions along the U.S.-Mexico border."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages

Truth. I've got a solution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-first_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”