Author Topic: Obama to be impeached  (Read 1855 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Obama to be impeached
« on: June 20, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »
Got your hopes up, didn't I?  :)

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
Re: Obama to be impeached
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 11:53:17 PM »
I hate you sometimes

Dick
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 11:54:34 PM »
I don't expect the House to impeach Obama since the trial would have to take place in Harry Reid's senate, which wouldn't convict a fellow Democrat office holder if he led a rampage based on the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 11:55:46 PM »
A pox on you and your descendants for 100 generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 01:04:55 AM »
You know, I swear that they selected Joe Biden as VP to make sure that Obama never gets impeached....
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 01:08:25 AM »
You know, I swear that they selected Joe Biden as VP to make sure that Obama never gets impeached....

Has to be. There's no way Joe writes his own material. It's too good! He must be just parroting the lines they feed him,  to keep the prez safe.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 01:20:58 AM »

Everyone keeps saying that, but do you really think he'd be worse? 
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 01:41:49 AM »

Not I.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 07:12:40 AM »

No, he would be too drunk to do anything.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »
You know, I swear that they selected Joe Biden as VP to make sure that Obama never gets impeached...

You may have something there.  I find myself thinking that Obama must have a certain minimum level of intelligence if his strings are to be successfully manipulated to maximize the damage he causes the country.  While he is moderately intelligent, I don't believe he is smart enough to do all the damage he has done entirely on his own, only some smaller part of it.  There must be someone in the background providing him some amount of guidance, advisors like Valerie Jarrett, et al.
Joe Biden on the other hand, is too stupid to be successfully guided or manipulated.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 12:13:42 PM »
A clownish buffoon vs. an anti-American activist . . . hmmm . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

birdman

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 01:45:22 PM »
You may have something there.  I find myself thinking that Obama must have a certain minimum level of intelligence if his strings are to be successfully manipulated to maximize the damage he causes the country.  While he is moderately intelligent, I don't believe he is smart enough to do all the damage he has done entirely on his own, only some smaller part of it.  There must be someone in the background providing him some amount of guidance, advisors like Valerie Jarrett, et al.
Joe Biden on the other hand, is too stupid to be successfully guided or manipulated.

This.  Also, the MSM likely won't be behind Joe, as he isn't our first black president.  Also, in general, he would likely get a lower fraction of "no matter what he says, he's right" senate dems.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:05 PM »
I fart in your general direction. :P
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 01:04:18 AM »
House impeaching Obama for real? It still wouldn't impress me. He'd have to be convicted of said impeachment in the Senate, and Clinton's already turned an impeachment without conviction into just a rather unpleasant censure-like parliamentary formality, and not the Constitutional nuclear bomb it was intended to be.

The Constitutional separation of powers has been so undermined I wouldn't be surprised even if the Senate would convict, and some sort of flim-flam reason, or media blitz, or "popular ground-swell" would be used to excuse Obama NOT leaving office.

I'm really at the point where either roughly 51% of the electorate needs to be disenfranchised, or some sort of force of arms is needed to restore the Republic. And we already know that the odds of that turning out "well" are even slimmer than that happening in the first place.

Otherwise, even the best case scenarios within the electoral process, assuming the demographic and structural advantages the Left has worked so hard to create don't make that impossible, is just palliative care to make things "less awful".
I promise not to duck.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 02:31:11 AM »
I'm really at the point where either roughly 51% of the electorate needs to be disenfranchised, or some sort of force of arms is needed to restore the Republic. And we already know that the odds of that turning out "well" are even slimmer than that happening in the first place.

Plus, all dead people MUST show a photo I.D. and fill out an I-9 to vote.  And the polls and voting process MUST be monitored by space aliens with absolutely NO interest in the outcome.  And blue thumbs.  For the voters.  NO blue hands for the aliens!
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

drewtam

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 02:53:45 PM »
Got your hopes up, didn't I?  :)

It would be a disaster if he did.
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 09:26:39 PM »
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits for that one.