Author Topic: Ricin attack puts spotlight on Bloomberg gun control.  (Read 10365 times)

erictank

• friends
Re: Ricin attack puts spotlight on Bloomberg gun control.
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2014, 04:13:13 PM »
Pistol left among toys at Target store.

Was shown to be a convicted felon ditching an illegally-possessed weapon, IIRC.

Granted, that's a core Democrat demographic, but still... Not false-flag or conspiracy-worthy. Just a garden variety bad guy doing bad things.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2014, 08:54:54 PM »
The ricin got mailed last year.  'nother zombie thread.

Yes, but it wasn't big news a year ago. I hadn't heard of the incident until she was convicted, and that coincided with the news about the gummint labs being closed.

Hey, it works for me. If'n you don't like it, generate your own conspiracy theory.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
Yes, but it wasn't big news a year ago. I hadn't heard of the incident until she was convicted, and that coincided with the news about the gummint labs being closed.

Hey, it works for me. If'n you don't like it, generate your own conspiracy theory.

The labs were closed because they grew the Small Pox that was on the Malaysia Airliner that the CIA shot down to frame Putin. [tinfoil]

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2014, 08:28:03 AM »

No, it was a fairly big story when the stuff got mailed. No one's talking about it now. As someone correctly predicted, the story went away in a few days, when the facts were no longer embarrassing to the right.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife