Author Topic: Woo-hoo - we made the Drudge Report!  (Read 83075 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Woo-hoo - we made the Drudge Report!
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2014, 05:06:40 PM »

Well, that'll help restore the peace. I assume they have to release that information eventually, right?

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/12/ferguson-police-will-not-release-officers-name-involved-in-mike-brown-shooting/

I can't have those until I file a Form 1 to NFA Destructive Device my RV-85...   :'(
I promise not to duck.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2014, 05:07:00 PM »
This won't turn out well.

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »
Dude in the middle has obviously never trained with that gas mask bag on before. Having it that low down, right beside your knee is going to make it a huge pain in the ass to run.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2014, 05:10:11 PM »

http://www.imgur.com/4sLbRQK.jpeg

If it's accurate and anything happens, it'll defnitely raise the risk of a "tit-for-tat" kind of escalation exponentially.

Also, Anonymous only has a "conscience" when it's a dog or a cat being abused, no matter what the implied purpose is, they just want to fan the flames for the lulz, period.
I promise not to duck.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2014, 05:18:29 PM »
They haven't run out a liquor stores to loot yet?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2014, 05:21:07 PM »
If it's accurate and anything happens, it'll defnitely raise the risk of a "tit-for-tat" kind of escalation exponentially.

Also, Anonymous only has a "conscience" when it's a dog or a cat being abused, no matter what the implied purpose is, they just want to fan the flames for the lulz, period.

I personally never try to generalize about "Anonymous" simply because it's not really a group per se, just something every script kiddie with a Guy Fawkes mask calls themselves when they want to do something publicly illegal and feel justified for it. But yes, "in it for the lulz" is a pretty good description of their MO.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2014, 05:22:35 PM »
Probably makes me a bad person, but I'd laugh and laugh if some lily white social justive warrior MSNBC reporter got curb stomped by the local vibrant and diverse culture.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2014, 05:26:35 PM »
Kid that was with dead kid gave an interview
Interesting
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/friend_who_witnessed_mike_brown_shooting_speaks.html

Perhaps it just plays to my prejudices, but his story sounds credible to me.
"It's good, though..."

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2014, 05:32:26 PM »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2014, 06:17:15 PM »

Bet they regret not getting that up and running sooner.

Or not.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2014, 06:20:09 PM »

I think that's the Club Fitness where my wife didn't play Token White Girl last night.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2014, 06:24:52 PM »

Or not.

No, I expect they will. If it was a bad shoot they would have evidence to charge him, which would help calm things down. If it was a good shoot, they'd have evidence to exonerate the cop.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
Ok, I'm all about breaking up the rioting but if they actually fired tear gas cannisters at people who were on their own proprty that's too far.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/08/police_in_ferguson_fire_tear_gas_on_protesters_with_hands_up_in_their_own_backyard.php#ooid=lkNG9sbzr7gBYbs-vA5JBRRSYgD-ty1w

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2014, 06:34:39 PM »

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2014, 06:44:51 PM »
Perhaps it just plays to my prejudices, but his story sounds credible to me.
\

I've seen nothing to indicate that the officer was white.That media silence coupled with no mention of the cops race in this,first hand,account makes me think the shooter was black.
It'll be interesting to see the spin evolve.
jeff w

I like onions!

• friends
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2014, 06:45:52 PM »
A question can a cop reach from his car seat to choke a guy who is 6'3. From inside car through window? Anyone that height tell me is that possible?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2014, 06:46:17 PM »
\

I've seen nothing to indicate that the officer was white.That media silence coupled with no mention of the cops race in this,first hand,account makes me think the shooter was black.
It'll be interesting to see the spin evolve.

He's a white African American.

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »
He's a white African American.

:rofl: Thx
jeff w

I like onions!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »

A question can a cop reach from his car seat to choke a guy who is 6'3. From inside car through window? Anyone that height tell me is that possible?

Without commenting on the veracity of the kid's story, yes that is physically possible.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2014, 07:11:38 PM »
Actually, let me expound on that.

The choke is very likely possible.  In spite of that I don't actually find the kid's story credible after thinking on it.  Two things stick out to me.

First. he describes the officer driving by, throwing a profanity laced command out the window, and continuing to drive.  In my experience with cops (some good some bad) one pissed enough to cuss isn't going to leave it there and drive off.  Lights and siren would have been hit while the car was behind the pedestrians, and e would have forced them to come to him.  Kinda standard dominance mind games that I've never seen a cop eschew in even a friendly encounter.  "get the *expletive deleted*ck on the sidewalk" as he drives by sounds (to me) like how a kid that yells things at pedestrians themselves THINKS an angry cop would sound.

Second.  He describes the cop continuing, and escalating the encounter while still in his car. Cops NEVER keep the low ground, for psychological and tactical reasons.  Even if the door had hit the kid and slammed closed on the first attempt every cop I've ever seen would have hit the command voice and ordered the two away from the car so they could get out.  A cop would have to be infuriated beyond reason to choose to have a choking match through the window of his cruiser.  And her would have to display behavior strongly out of the norm of a group that reads the same playbook so much it's almost a joke. 

Now I am not yet ready to call the kid a liar.  People do strange, and stupid, things and there's not a lot of evidence of what happened.  But his story definitely raises my eyebrows as having parts that aren't all that credible.  Could have gone down that way, but it seems pretty weird.

And all of THAT said:

None of that excuses looting, or reckless popping off of dowel rounds and teargas. The folks doing that need to be put down hard. I can only hope all the honest citizens of that area can hunker down, and that they have enough ammo.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »
They have sushi in St. Louis  ???

:O
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2014, 07:19:41 PM »
They have sushi in St. Louis  ???

:O
The sushi and steak buffet?I was wondering about that myself.
jeff w

I like onions!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2014, 07:29:24 PM »
The sushi and steak buffet?I was wondering about that myself.

Yeah.

There is a Florissant in Colorado, also.  I actually lived there for a while.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2014, 07:35:11 PM »
Anyone have a more credible source for this? It fits with the Chicago Communist leaflets getting passed around.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/missouri-mayor-looters-were-out-of-towners/#5r1PzmjWSx7gC7sz.99

Consider the source.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

• friends
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2014, 07:45:10 PM »
What was the incident that garnered the dead kid the 4 felonies in November?