Author Topic: Woo-hoo - we made the Drudge Report!  (Read 83122 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Woo-hoo - we made the Drudge Report!
« Reply #300 on: August 19, 2014, 01:11:04 AM »

??? Did the military purge its brown people while I wasn't paying attention?

Dont you know anything? Any black person in a position of authority is automatically white and racist
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #301 on: August 19, 2014, 01:30:04 AM »
And the others are white-hispanasindian.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #302 on: August 19, 2014, 01:43:57 AM »
Holocaust survivor arrested at protest in St. Louis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/hedy-epstein-arrested-ferguson-holocaust-_n_5689822.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D517067

Epstein is currently an activist and a vocal supporter of the Free Gaza Movement.
  :facepalm:

There are things I could say about someone who survived extermination so that they could join an organizaation supporting those that would exterminate those like her, for the same reason she was targeted for extermination.

But it would probably get my mouth washed out and I would be permanently banned.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #303 on: August 19, 2014, 07:00:55 AM »

??? Did the military purge its brown people while I wasn't paying attention?

Well in case you haven't noticed any blacks that join The (White) Man against their fellow blacks and help implement the oppression are RACE TRAITOR UNCLE TOMS who are no longer "authentically black".
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #304 on: August 19, 2014, 08:00:12 AM »
Just as an aside...
                           Brown was 6'4" and 292 pounds.

If the cop was being rushed by a dude that big ...

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #305 on: August 19, 2014, 12:05:10 PM »
I guess Brown must have been fairly close to the officer, given that Wilson managed to connect six times.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #306 on: August 19, 2014, 01:05:10 PM »
I guess Brown must have been fairly close to the officer, given that Wilson managed to connect six times.

That or an officer that actually spends time at the range honing his craft.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #307 on: August 19, 2014, 01:06:37 PM »

=D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #308 on: August 19, 2014, 01:33:10 PM »
Today's editorial spewings seem to be full of the lack of a dashcam.

I'm still trying to figure out how all the protestors and lawyers/community organizers have not figured out that even if there had been an operating dashcam it would have been looking out the windshield while all the action seems to be centered around the driver's side door and farther in that direction.

Reportologists get a pass because I never expect them to be able to figure their way out of a paper bag with the sides and top cut away.

So, besides being just another thing to complain about how the PD operates, why the fascination?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #309 on: August 19, 2014, 02:09:47 PM »
Today's editorial spewings seem to be full of the lack of a dashcam.

I'm still trying to figure out how all the protestors and lawyers/community organizers have not figured out that even if there had been an operating dashcam it would have been looking out the windshield while all the action seems to be centered around the driver's side door and farther in that direction.

Reportologists get a pass because I never expect them to be able to figure their way out of a paper bag with the sides and top cut away.

So, besides being just another thing to complain about how the PD operates, why the fascination?

stay safe.

What, you expect accuracy from the same people that think earplugs are rubber bullets?

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #310 on: August 19, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »
And we have a medical report on the cop. Busted orbital socket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #311 on: August 19, 2014, 03:38:18 PM »

So, in his racist fervor the pistol slipped under recoil and impacted his face? Gotcha.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #312 on: August 19, 2014, 05:28:48 PM »

Blah, blah, blah. The busted eye socket has been in the news all day. A link to the medical report would be handy.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #313 on: August 19, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »

Blah, blah, blah. The busted eye socket has been in the news all day. A link to the medical report would be handy.

Actually, because somebody didn't post a link ( :P ), I did a cursory google, and the top stories on the officer being injured were from a week ago. Interesting I didn't see any of them in the MSM at that time. They may have been there, but if so, were completely overshadowed by the other perspective at that time.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #314 on: August 19, 2014, 06:32:18 PM »
Actually, because somebody didn't post a link ( :P ), I did a cursory google, and the top stories on the officer being injured were from a week ago. Interesting I didn't see any of them in the MSM at that time. They may have been there, but if so, were completely overshadowed by the other perspective at that time.

But apparently the eye socket being fractured has only recently been confirmed, or even been widely discussed. I heard about it last week, from someone with connections to local law enforcement, but I didn't put a whole lot of stock in it.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #315 on: August 19, 2014, 07:09:33 PM »

But apparently the eye socket being fractured has only recently been confirmed, or even been widely discussed. I heard about it last week, from someone with connections to local law enforcement, but I didn't put a whole lot of stock in it.

Well, it should certainly piss off Holder. I read this morning that he made a statement about being unhappy about "sensitive" information regarding the case being "leaked". Of course the information he deems "sensitive" seems to be any that might exonerate one party in the incident. He doesn't seem to have a problem with any of the information that's been coming out in favor of the other side.

Everything I've seen coming out of Holder's office so far makes it look like he's the attorney representing Brown's family. I can't believe how okay America seems to be with that. Even if it turns out the officer is 100% in the wrong, a little unbiased behavior from the AG's office. Please.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #316 on: August 19, 2014, 08:08:46 PM »
Well we all know that Brown could've been Obama's son and Holder is only doing what his king is telling him to do.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2014, 08:10:56 PM »
Everything I've seen coming out of Holder's office so far makes it look like he's the attorney representing Brown's family. I can't believe how okay America seems to be with that. Even if it turns out the officer is 100% in the wrong, a little unbiased behavior from the AG's office. Please.

For all intents, he is. Or maybe more correct, he is the lead perscutor in the case.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:33 PM »
So are cops in blue jeans and t-shirts-still pointing guns and wearing riot gear supposed to be less militarily overlordly?Or just sloppy looking.Like white hillbillies with guns.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28848753

From the second pic down.I suck at posting pictures.
jeff w

I like onions!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2014, 10:22:22 PM »
So, in his racist fervor the pistol slipped under recoil and impacted his face? Gotcha.

Check. 10-4.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #320 on: August 20, 2014, 01:04:29 PM »
This conversation takes place while the cop is covering the reporter with a rifle for no reason.

Ferguson cop to reporter: "I'll f*cking kill you."
Reporter to cop: "What's your name?"
Cop to reporter: "Go f*ck yourself."

Some high quality serving and protecting right there. I wonder what would happen if I pointed a rifle at a cop and told him that I would kill him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8zbR824FKpU
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »
This conversation takes place while the cop is covering the reporter with a rifle for no reason.

Some high quality serving and protecting right there. I wonder what would happen if I pointed a rifle at a cop and told him that I would kill him?

It's hard to find *anybody* to root for.
"It's good, though..."

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

WOW!  The guy was walking through a crowd of people with his rifle to his shoulder, head on a swivel, looking for targets.  These were not accidental muzzle sweeps, these were intentional.  It makes those long gun open carriers look pretty damn responsible!
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »

This.

If we want to get all the bad guys, it is the only way to be sure:
Paki Delight

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2014, 01:55:58 PM »

Yay meteor!  Hit hard and fast!