Author Topic: Jihad in America  (Read 8487 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Jihad in America
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 12:26:19 AM »
1) They still haven't said why the Oklahoma guy was fired

2) *expletive deleted* ck you, George Carlin:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pJ69lrL_w

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/breaking-beheading-suspect-alton-nolenjahkeem-yisrael-fired-after-argument-over-stoning-women

On George Carlin - WOW. I knew he was a real piece of work that was never as funny as people gave him credit for, but I never knew he was quite that demented.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 12:55:44 AM »
How i feel
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 11:59:10 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea...I really want THAT character on the front lines against the Jihadis!   [tinfoil]

(I do hope the liqour survives whatever ISIS does to him though... [popcorn] :laugh: )
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

brimic

• friends
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 12:16:08 PM »

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/breaking-beheading-suspect-alton-nolenjahkeem-yisrael-fired-after-argument-over-stoning-women

On George Carlin - WOW. I knew he was a real piece of work that was never as funny as people gave him credit for, but I never knew he was quite that demented.

I used to work with a muzzy imam, he seemed pretty normal and ok until the story of the nun who was stoned to death for naming a classroom stuffed animal mohammed... he took a prety hard line on how people are to be killed for blaspheming old mo
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 05:45:49 PM »

Carlin has always been a liberal's liberal, which is why I'm always surprised when conservatives or libertarians quote him or link to one of his routines for political reasons. He may be right once in awhile, but liberals are always wrong. Even when they're right they're wrong, because they're right for the wrong reasons.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 12:18:03 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea...I really want THAT character on the front lines against the Jihadis!   [tinfoil]

(I do hope the liqour survives whatever ISIS does to him though... [popcorn] :laugh: )

Then suit up
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2014, 12:09:24 PM »
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2014, 12:15:30 PM »
How is sawing off a live person's head with a knife not "terrorism"?

It's still being called "workplace violence" by "officials".
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2014, 01:15:25 PM »

I suppose it probably was terrorism, but that's decided by the who and the why, not the how.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 01:54:33 PM »

That he took the time to cut off her head probably saved the 2nd woman's life, and maybe others.
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 02:19:58 PM »

Same dictionary they used when they labeled the Fort Hood shooting workplace violence.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 02:36:04 PM »
Terrorism is not defined by acts of violence. Any psychopath might shoot a bunch of people, or cut off a woman's head, or worse. It only becomes terrorism when done to instill terror in the public, in order to achieve an ideological goal.

So, no, this isn't a slam-dunk case of terrorism. Thought it's got some awful strong indicators...

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2014, 02:38:16 PM »
We just need to stay calm and not lose our heads   :angel:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2014, 07:36:36 PM »

Terrorism is just the buzz word they have been throwing around to long.
This is clear case of premeditated murder. With a side of hate crime.
They have the death penitently out there?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Re: Re: Jihad in America
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2014, 09:34:37 PM »
Guillotine with a time delay?

I'm guessing hanging and a particularly heavy body.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2014, 09:55:21 PM »

That was my first guess. Just seemed a bit odd on the lack of details in the original story.

Samuel Adams

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2014, 10:54:04 PM »

That was my first guess. Just seemed a bit odd on the lack of details in the original story.

Style points for crazy-gluing your hands to the side of your head so it looks like you ripped it off yourself in a fit of rage.
I promise not to duck.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »

Says his hands and feet were tied too.  Seems an odd thing to do to yourself.  Even if you hate you enough to kill you.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 10:22:48 AM »
Says his hands and feet were tied too.  Seems an odd thing to do to yourself.  Even if you hate you enough to kill you.

To make sure you don't back out  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 10:29:00 AM »
To make sure you don't back out  ???

I could maybe see it if you were going to lay on the conveyor at the sawmill, but it's not like there's a lot of opportunity to back out of a hanging.  Maybe you could grab the rope and hold yourself up for a while, but tying the feet seems a lot of effort when you could just kick the chair/ladder/horse/whatever over so it's not available anymore.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 10:53:50 AM »
I could maybe see it if you were going to lay on the conveyor at the sawmill, but it's not like there's a lot of opportunity to back out of a hanging.  Maybe you could grab the rope and hold yourself up for a while, but tying the feet seems a lot of effort when you could just kick the chair/ladder/horse/whatever over so it's not available anymore.

My guess is he didn't have somewhere high enough to do it properly, so he tied his hands and feet to prevent himself from getting back up, and did it kneeling on something like a stool. Like a closet hanging.

Other people use lots of alcohol or pills to reduce their ability to struggle and get back up, or take pressure off the noose.
I promise not to duck.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »

People have tried to commit suicide by cutting their own head off with a chainsaw. When you get to the point where you're going to kill yourself rational thought is generally not a strong suit.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 12:14:22 PM »
Folks are very inventive
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I