Author Topic: Rep Trey Radel (R-FL) caught with coke  (Read 4523 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Rep Trey Radel (R-FL) caught with coke
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 08:51:43 PM »
Am I the only one that simply doesn't believe it?

I have no doubt police "busted him with coke" but I have no reason to believe that he actually had it.
Didn't he own up? Sorta. Blamed being an alcoholic for leading him to make the "bad decision"
I think there was a new conference with thevusual. Apologize to my family supporters etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2014, 02:15:17 AM »
Aren't many of the negative side effects of meth related to impurities from cooking it in a bathtub? The lab grade stuff they gave to pilots in Vietnam didn't have many of them iirc.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2014, 02:46:19 AM »
Hell, all he has to do is change to the D party and it becomes a resume enhancement.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2014, 04:29:10 AM »
Great for staying awake when used correctly.  Great for staying awake for days, taking apart the toaster and the family car, shopping in autozone and spending the rent at 2am when used incorrectly.
I have heard modafinil is a much better modern alternative for alertness.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2014, 05:08:39 AM »
Aren't many of the negative side effects of meth related to impurities from cooking it in a bathtub? The lab grade stuff they gave to pilots in Vietnam didn't have many of them iirc.

There's a broad family of related drugs used for various purposes.

Both sides of WW2 issued amphetamines like they were candy - literally, amphetamine-enhanced chocolate existed.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2014, 11:36:50 AM »
I have heard modafinil is a much better modern alternative for alertness.

I was prescribed modafinil in college to help with the effects of some nasty insomnia that we weren't having any luck getting resolved. Without it, I absolutely 100% would fall asleep in every single class. It worked really well, kept me awake and alert without the jitters and other effects of caffeine, and I could even take a nap while on it if I chose to. The stuff would help me a ton at work when we have a newborn at home, but it's awful pricey and the insurance will only cover on-label uses, and newborn-caused sleep deprivation isn't one of them...

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2014, 10:59:55 PM »
Great for staying awake when used correctly.  Great for staying awake for days, taking apart the toaster and the family car, shopping in autozone and spending the rent at 2am when used incorrectly.

The creative activities of tweakers can be quite entertaining.  This is one of my all-time favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9VzACPESA

Favorite film example that is... never tried this meself.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2014, 11:04:29 PM »
A small crystal wrapped in tinfoil was left on my dresser . Came home from school it had dissolved the foil it was wrapped in and taken the shellac off the dresser top in a circle the size of a 1/2 dollar. No wonder it burns.  No more meth ever after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2014, 08:25:46 AM »
The creative activities of tweakers can be quite entertaining.  This is one of my all-time favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9VzACPESA

Favorite film example that is... never tried this meself.

DAFUQ is that from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2014, 08:36:57 AM »
DAFUQ is that from?
According to the notes The Salton Sea

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 03:49:38 PM »
According to the notes The Salton Sea

Yep.  I loves me that movie!  You may have noticed Vincent D'Onofrio playing "Pooh Bear", the meth dealer who has used so much that he no longer has a nose and wears a prosthetic one.  There are so many wonderful scenes that I know you'd enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vzEhNtws
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 03:43:26 PM »
And hookers.

We've already established that politicians use it. No need to repeat.
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 10:16:10 PM »
Yep.  I loves me that movie!  You may have noticed Vincent D'Onofrio playing "Pooh Bear", the meth dealer who has used so much that he no longer has a nose and wears a prosthetic one.  There are so many wonderful scenes that I know you'd enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vzEhNtws

Vincent was great in that movie! Way better than his "Law and Order" performance.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G