Author Topic: Bergdahl's desertion investigation is over but withheld until after elections  (Read 919 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2793998/bowe-bergdahl-deserter-investigation-complete-verdict-not-determined-november-s-elections.html

Can't have it coming out right before a big election that the CinC released a bunch of terrorists to get back a native born deserter and terrorist now can we?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
I'd take a step back from the conspiracy.  It says the investigation is complete.  Okay, going from the time of the article, that gives them 3 weeks to come to a determination and write the decision while making sure all the i's are dotted and t's crossed. 

The decision itself may or may not be easy, but this is going to be complicated to write up paperwork wise.

Also, Daily Mail is not all that reputable of a news source.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
You're right, thinking that the administration would play politics with an investigation is just a crazy conspiracy theory.

We ever get that guy who's YouTube video started those spontaneous demonstrations in Benghazi?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.