Author Topic: Why we shouldn't do nude selfies on our cell phones  (Read 4569 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Why we shouldn't do nude selfies on our cell phones
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 06:55:22 AM »
Hey! The important thing here is that the officer got to go home at the end of his shift.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 07:29:11 AM »
Hey! The important thing here is that the officer got to go home at the end of his shift.

I really don't want to think about what that officer does in the privacy of his own home...
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 07:31:30 AM »
I didn't even know about that... *goes to check her app*

it works too! cool!

So, like, what's on your cell phone you don't want us to see?  [popcorn]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 02:46:50 PM »
So, like, what's on your cell phone you don't want us to see?  [popcorn]

you will never know... MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2014, 04:02:54 PM »
you will never know... MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are monkeys involved??
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »
Call over to his carrier (or the NSA) and pull his phone (text) records for as far back as they go.  You'll get the numbers of anyone he texted pictures to and received pictures from.   Then you will know who was "playing the game"  Why is this so hard?

Oh, I forgot.

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »
Cool!

I especially like this part:

So all I have to do is point the phone at my junk while trying to guess the password?  Fun!

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 10:31:21 PM »
If "Walking Upright and Impersonating a Human Being" were a crime, the greater part of the population of California would be behind bars.

So far it looks like only the one bozo is under investigation for felony computer theft; there was no mention of the other CP officer he named as receiving the photos (and those of several others over the years) facing any sort of legal consequence.

stay safe.

I lived in Cali for 11 years and found that, outside of the liberal enclaves of Sacredemento, L.A., and San Fran Dicksgo, it tended to be rather conservative (much like Michigan outside of Wayne County, Lansing, Bay City and Saginaw).
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Stetson

• friends
Re:
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 07:41:40 PM »
I HOPE police search my phone.  No nudes but lots of Drs eye view of my amputations.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »
I HOPE police search my phone.  No nudes but lots of Drs eye view of my amputations.

I had my helper clean out my truck. He found a printout from a colonoscopy that scarred him for life. He couldn't figure out what it was came in the house to ask me and I got to see his eureka/oh god no moment. It was a hoot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2014, 12:27:46 AM »
But come on! Since the woman is obviously not in prison, and was not ruled guilty of any crime, this means the system worked!  :facepalm:
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner