Author Topic: Video of man suffering senile dementia gets >2million hits  (Read 569 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Video of man suffering senile dementia gets >2million hits
« on: October 31, 2014, 01:47:52 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/31/on-deathbed-former-lockheed-martin-engineer-with-top-secret-clearance-opens-up-about-aliens/

To be fair, it's also possible that he just had a great sense of humour and was trolling the crap out of people.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Video of man suffering senile dementia gets >2million hits
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 02:21:25 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/31/on-deathbed-former-lockheed-martin-engineer-with-top-secret-clearance-opens-up-about-aliens/

To be fair, it's also possible that he just had a great sense of humour and was trolling the crap out of people.

That was my immediate thought that he wanted a final laugh before he was gone. If so, I salute you, sir!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Video of man suffering senile dementia gets >2million hits
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 03:19:14 PM »
I loved the one comment: "Three backbones? That's three more than congress!"  :lol:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."