Author Topic: Death Wish  (Read 1260 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Death Wish
« on: November 06, 2014, 01:23:52 PM »
http://features.aol.com/video/man-willingly-get-eaten-anaconda?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Dude plans on being eaten alive by an anaconda.  Just may have to watch this just for the oh *expletive deleted*it factor when the snake kills him.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Death Wish
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 01:32:28 PM »
Me thinks this is not really going to happen, he may let it swallow his arm or something. If he does get eaten do we wait until the snake takes a dump to retrieve his body, or cut the snake open on TV. I prefer poking through the poop, but I don't think that will pass. ;)

bob

eta: maybe that is answered in the video, I can't see it at work.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:46:24 PM by BobR »

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »
I promise not to duck.

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:22:19 PM »
Finding a snake that physically large enough to accommodate the shoulders of an adult,Western male should be an adventure in itself.

That someone would pull a stunt like that and have the very real possibility of killing the animal for some video sensationalism sickens me.

Oddly perhaps,I'd be all for a People of Walmart vs.Crocosaurus video.
jeff w

I like onions!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 03:02:33 PM »
Me thinks human will lose out on this one if it gets that far.  Snake will crush him to death while suffocating.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 03:46:59 PM »
Me thinks human will lose out on this one if it gets that far.  Snake will crush him to death while suffocating.

I saw a snippet of this on GMA, he was wearing some sort of armored suit with a safety cord w/life support.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 12:49:32 AM »
I saw a snippet of this on GMA, he was wearing some sort of armored suit with a safety cord w/life support.

This. The event has already happened, it just hasn't been aired yet. Guy and snake both survived.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 09:51:01 AM »
I was under the impression a big snake could ever swallow a typical human would be for it to constrict and crush all your bones first.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 07:27:12 PM »
I was under the impression a big snake could ever swallow a typical human would be for it to constrict and crush all your bones first.

That's what the suit would be for, besides providing O2 and such.