Author Topic: Woman injects herself with 10ml of elemental mercury  (Read 1246 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: Woman injects herself with 10ml of elemental mercury
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:19:04 PM »
Amazing that she recovered completely.

Very, have to wonder what sort of chelating agent regime was used to clean that up.

At least it was elemental mercury... if it was even a sparingly water soluble salt of mercury, it would have killed her.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 04:20:48 PM »
It's amazing the ways people will find to (attempt to, in this case) kill themselves.

Unnecessarily elaborate ways.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 12:31:34 PM »
It's amazing the ways people will find to (attempt to, in this case) kill themselves.

Unnecessarily elaborate ways.

Or just plain dumb; we used to occasionally get the ones who had eaten a few bottles of Tylenol.  Guess they got some perspective on what it means to have your life really suck before they died from liver failure several days later.

Helpful hint; if you're going to do it with a case of NyQuil, make sure no one will find you in time.  Apparently the effects of the doxylamine and dextrmethorphan overdose make the impending liver failure from the acetaminophen even more unpleasant.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 08:04:08 PM »
So can they take her temperature without using a themometer?  ???