Author Topic: Ferguson National Response Network  (Read 7417 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Ferguson National Response Network
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2014, 01:06:00 AM »
Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Brown's family, said they are frustrated the prosecutor didn't charge Wilson himself, or at least suggest a charge to grand jurors.

As it is, "you don't have any direction, you're just putting all the evidence out there and you're going to let them figure it out and they can make up their own minds," Crump said. "You know, it just boggles the mind why he thinks this is fair."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FERGUSON?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-11-23-17-03-10

wut is it i dont even  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Ferguson National Response Network
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2014, 06:43:51 AM »
Heard this morning that the DA was going to hold off at least 48 hours to report once the GJ came to a decision. 

The make up of the GJ is 9 whites and 3 blacks, 7 men and 5 women, I believe I heard it takes 9 votes either way for a decision.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!