Author Topic: Moar republican stupidity  (Read 4315 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Moar republican stupidity
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2015, 03:19:14 PM »
Again you overlook that he acknowledged in court under oath the source of the money and his rationale for concealing it.
I don't blame you for that it does not fit your narrative. His co conspirators also corroborated his complicity. Big easy money is tempting but can have big consequences

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The only thing he did wrong was stuff the money into his mattress instead of using a bank- hardly illegal, but is definately seizure  RICO bait.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2015, 04:21:00 PM »
As someone who has a bit of experience with plastics and molding*, those molds aren't cheap.   Most were tens of thousands of dollars to make.  (Granted it sounded like in this story the guy made his own molds, but still, not cheap.)  We even had a couple that had cost over $100k.  And we had a mold designer in house, that was just the cost to make the mold itself.

We would lease production time from either injection or blowing molding companies and had them use our proprietary molds to make our products.  When the contract was done, the molds came back (and they are HEAVY as all hell.)

So I've been looking at numbers and I don't see how many vials were in a case.  Then I could figure out how much money he made (at $250 per case) selling these.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2015, 05:04:47 PM »
The two times the cops caught the co conspirators the total seized was big. 7 figures. I think they sell wholesale for under2 cents each

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2015, 05:35:13 PM »
The two times the cops caught the co conspirators the total seized was big. 7 figures. I think they sell wholesale for under2 cents each

9 million vials at $.02 is $180,000, but that's not what Belkin and Edelson paid for them.  That what they sold them to the retail stores for.

The story stated Zhadanov was getting $250 a case, but it doesn't say how many were in a case.   That's the key number, then we could out if all that $800k in his safe was all or some of money from the vials.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2015, 07:10:53 PM »
40 million if he got 2 cents each 80 if he got a penny. Seems pretty easy considering how many years. Gotta add in the value of the real,estate etc that was seized. It's a classic case of how a lil lie grew. And greed leading you astray

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I