Author Topic: Boehner out to punish those that voted against him.  (Read 4458 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Boehner out to punish those that voted against him.
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 09:17:30 AM »
Down here in the Most Conservative Republican State in the country we are having our own angst-fest.  Mick Mulvaney voted for Boehner and was promptly scorched by the state's most effective muckraker, Sic Willy. 

Here Sic calls out Mulvaney on vote for Boehner -- http://www.fitsnews.com/2015/01/06/brutal-rebuke-mick-mulvaney/  The nut Rough stuff.

Here is Mulvaney's response to Sic's call out -- http://www.fitsnews.com/2015/01/06/mick-mulvaney-issues-statement-john-boehner-vote/  Several nuts in his response.       The view of the fight on the line of scrimmage looks different than what is seen from the announcer's booth.
So the liar he knows is better than the liar he doesn't know.  

Regardless of how good or bad the opposition might be, they could phone it in and accomplish more than Boehner.  He just does whatever Obama wants in the end.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re:
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2015, 09:22:01 AM »
While I really wanted the SOB gone, now that the initial but of being pissed off has passed I'm still pissed but for different reason.

They took the golden opportunity and ditched it in favor of last minute grandstanding.
I don't know how much of a golden opportunity it was.  The opportunity is it put a lot of people on record voting for Boehner that have spent a lot of time grand standing as hard core conservatives.  It gives ammunition to their opponents come the next election (at least down here). 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
The opportunity was when no one tossed their name in the ring until just before the floor vote.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Boehner out to punish those that voted against him.
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 10:51:55 AM »
And even the great white hope Webster hadn't told his buddy Nugent the nite before he was running.they started passing the bottle of lotion around a year ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I