Author Topic: In Texas, land of freedom, elementary school kids forced to drops pants  (Read 3730 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/education/2015/01/27/elementary-students-in-gustine-texas-forced-to-lower-their-pants-for-inspection-after-feces-found-on-floor/22435367/

If someone ever tries to force my daughters to take off their clothes so they can "inspect" their underwear then there will be severe repercussions.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
Re: In Texas, land of freedom, elementary school kids forced to drops pants
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 05:27:13 PM »
I can't say how I would react to this and stay within APS's rules
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 05:50:02 PM »
Haven't they ever heard of security cameras?  

Even in the land of freedom we have idiots. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:01:50 PM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 06:06:07 PM »
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/education/2015/01/27/elementary-students-in-gustine-texas-forced-to-lower-their-pants-for-inspection-after-feces-found-on-floor/22435367/

If someone ever tries to force my daughters to take off their clothes so they can "inspect" their underwear then there will be severe repercussions.

Severe doesn't begin to describe it, and Gustine isn't one of those places where parents are likely to let it slide, either.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of those teachers need to leave the state soon.

Looks like the board meeting is at 6 tomorrow.  I just might try to make it if I get off work in time and see what happens.  It might put Springer to shame.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 06:07:34 PM »
Get video if you go
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 07:23:23 PM »
The board and teachers and educrats will have earned every last ounce of contempt and anger poured over them.  It is for times like this that tar and feathers were made.  For the encouragement of the others.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 08:53:08 PM »
Dang it. I was thinking about Texas as a possible retirement state. First I crossed Colorado off the list. Then Washington. Now Texas.

What's left that's moderately free of earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes and blizzards -- and doesn't tax the residents to death?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 08:57:14 PM »
Virginia south of prince william county

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 09:14:35 PM »
Dang it. I was thinking about Texas as a possible retirement state. First I crossed Colorado off the list. Then Washington. Now Texas.

What's left that's moderately free of earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes and blizzards -- and doesn't tax the residents to death?

Western South Carolina
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 10:31:15 PM »
Sicko pervs.

Back when I was a youngster, even in the lower grades, FORCE would have been required to disrobe the students.

Such antics by school staff would probably would have prompted a response by the parents that would have required a response by multiple ambulances to the school . . .

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 10:36:21 PM »

Every state has a pervasive level of stupid attached to the public teat, via public schools and public employment.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2015, 09:31:27 AM »
The board and teachers and educrats will have earned every last ounce of contempt and anger poured over them.  It is for times like this that tar and feathers were made.  For the encouragement of the others.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a tar cooker parked outside the meeting.  Gustine is pretty rural, and I can imagine the meeting being an outright verbal lynching...if it stays restrained to just verbal.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 10:03:48 AM »
Anyone besides me wonder what they were looking for?  Racing stripes in a boy's shorts doesn't mean the kid is guilty of leaving a little something on the gym floor.  I mean, even if a kid has a little something left dangling, how is that gonna ID him as the perp?  Not to minimize the level of stupid for doing this in the first place, but I'm trying to wrap my mind around the thought process...what the hell did they think they were going to find to solve the Phantom Pooper case here?
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 10:20:02 AM »
Anyone besides me wonder what they were looking for?  Racing stripes in a boy's shorts doesn't mean the kid is guilty of leaving a little something on the gym floor.

That was pretty much my thought on the matter.  Unless they did it within minutes of the actual deposit, who's to say the kid didn't head straight to the bathroom to clean up afterward?

Plus, I just can't imagine any shortage of spare trail cameras in Comanche County that could be used to get real evidence.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »
Every state has a pervasive level of stupid attached to the public teat, via public schools and public employment.
Yes, educrats are everywhere.  The trick is finding a community or school district where the school board isn't just a shill for the teacher's union. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
Yes, educrats are everywhere.  The trick is finding a community or school district where the school board isn't just a shill for the teacher's union.  

It's the necessary result when you require an education degree for every position and the education departments are mostly peopled with worthless ideologues. (In addition to attracting the dumbest -on average- students attending college.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 12:24:46 PM »
It's the necessary result when you require an education degree for every position and the education departments are mostly peopled with worthless ideologues. (In addition to attracting the dumbest -on average- students attending college.)
It isn't so much that they attract the dumbest students so much as it is one of the easiest degrees to get depending on the subject matter.  

I had a roomate in college who already had his accounting degree, but wanted to teach/coach and was spending a year or so getting his teaching certificate.  He was taking a class on how to teach Algebra and he said some of the people in there could barely handle the math.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:38:00 PM by MechAg94 »

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 01:01:40 PM »
It isn't so much that they attract the dumbest students so much as it is one of the easiest degrees to get depending on the subject matter.

The local university's only full PhD program was Education Administration last time I checked.  IOW, it exists solely to be Doctor Principal.

How can there be that much to learn about it?  Will their next PhD program be in Simplified Integer Arithmetic?

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 01:07:09 PM »

Statistically the least intelligent students are ed majors.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 01:29:38 PM »
Question is who checked the staff?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 01:57:56 PM »
Question is who checked the staff?

Well, word from one resident is that the idiot who came up with that plan was hoping that somebody would confess when they announced it, but nobody did, and they felt compelled to follow through since the threat had already been made.

Also, he said that at least half the parents kept their kids home today, and are planning to demand swift, decisive action at the board meeting tonight.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 03:10:30 PM »
My thoughts being that maybe a staff member left the poo.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 08:56:50 PM »
How can there be that much to learn about it?  Will their next PhD program be in Simplified Integer Arithmetic?

Won end won are to.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 03:13:55 AM »
Must be one of Gigabuist's customers visiting that school.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 04:08:59 AM »

South Dakota