Author Topic: Another doctor thinks vaccines cause mental diseases  (Read 9556 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Another doctor thinks vaccines cause mental diseases
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 10:10:34 AM »
Pertussis is bad enough they have changed the protocol to allow pregnant women to get it so the kids carry some of that immunity till they can get their own shots
Much of the vaxxer movement is about selling supplements ala doc oz and doc mercola

And typically the vaxxer is also likely to be a truther or a birther or a chemtrailer
Sometimes all of the above

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 10:16:25 AM »
They don't get a separate needle for each shot.

Yup.  They can even combine them so you get even fewer shots (useful for a very needle-phobic mom or terrified kid).

Chris

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
They don't get a separate needle for each shot.

And I think the polio vaccine they use is the oral one.  Some of the other vacs might be nasal mist.
"It's good, though..."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 10:31:09 AM »
Here is the CDC recommended schedule: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-18yrs-child-combined-schedule.pdf

For both our boys, we opted not to have the Hep B shot given right at birth and had it given with one of the other sets of vaccines.  We also spread out the shots in 2 month range with approval of our Pediatrician.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

• friends
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 10:33:02 AM »
And when in doubt double down on your less than optimal performance and choices.
His interviews are getting worse not better
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/02/02/this-rand-paul-interview-with-cnbc-didnt-go-well/?tid=sm_fb

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 11:14:10 AM »

And typically the vaxxer is also likely to be a truther or a birther or a chemtrailer
Sometimes all of the above

You know they're gonna get one right someday.  (then we'll never hear the end of it)
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 11:19:54 AM »
And I think the polio vaccine they use is the oral one.  Some of the other vacs might be nasal mist.

Oh yeah, I guess I got the polio one in the 60's too.

Actually, I just looked up a history of vaccination schedules:

http://vec.chop.edu/service/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-schedule/history-of-vaccine-schedule.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

• friends
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 11:42:13 AM »
I got the old " cool scar polio " shot

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 11:49:48 AM »
I got the old " cool scar polio " shot

I thought the circle scar is from the smallpox vaccine?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

• friends
Another doctor thinks vaccines cause mental diseases
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 11:58:16 AM »
It might be I was young and forget

Yup it was small pox

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 12:42:44 PM »
FTR, I am in the "vaccinate early & often" crowd.  But, then, I have read a few books on disease & history, public sanitation & health, etc.

I'll play the odds, thanks.  We are letting in every third-world fool, the more ignorant & savage the better.  No doubt we are seeing outbreaks when those sort mix with Whole Foods Mom's and Prepper Mom's unvaccinated kids.  The third world replacement population is going to bring in enough diseases for which we don't have vaccines.  No need to make it easy for them.

What gets me is that kids & adults who truly can not tolerate vaccination are the only ones we can afford to let go unvaccinated.  When we add on WFM's and PM's kiddos, we have sufficient infect-able population that we will have outbreaks...and possibly harm those who truly can not tolerate vaccination.

OTOH, gov't makes it difficult to defend the pro-vaccine position by producing flawed studies, being the sole contractor, and protecting the manufacturers & selves from legal risk.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2015, 02:39:58 PM »
Is anyone else reminded of how they asked Romney about birth control?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
Does anyone here think that immunization should be mandatory or you go to jail?

Should the government just arrest you, have you restrained and immunized against your will?

This is an issue I've never really given a lot of thought to because I was immunized as a child. I may have gotten a tetanus booster at one point but until recently I never gave it much thought.

Is allowing the government to mandate that you be injected with organisms of their choosing part of the price we pay for civilization? 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2015, 02:58:55 PM »
They are really pushing the whooping cough/tetanus vaccine.

I went in for a check up and next thing you know they were trying to vaccinate me.

Mentally I wasn't prepared so I took a pass and figured I'd look into it and get it next time I'm in the office.

Tetanus I've had but what's with the whooping cough? Really I'd prefer to just get the ones that are necessary to hold off pandemics.

What is necessary and what is corporate marketing based on peddling fear?

Snohomish County is experiencing a literal epidemic of pertussis because filthy hippies don't get their kids vaccinated and it spreads to kids too young to get the vaccine.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 03:00:03 PM »
Be careful of dismissing the claims of the anti-vaxers.  Stuff is bubbling just below the surface that will change things dramatically.  This comment from a guy who was vaccinated out the ying-yang.

Chemtrails were too inefficient so they had to switch to vaccines to get the mind control agent out there.  ;/

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2015, 03:04:07 PM »

Should drunk driving be illegal? Firing a gun into the air in celebration? If I walk around holding a hand grenade with the pin pulled, am I really doing anything wrong? Why are you trampling my freedom bro?

ETA: I don't think jail is the right response to parents not vaccinating their kids for the major stuff. I think removal of the child and maybe forcible sterilization are much more appropriate.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:08:04 PM by Balog »

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2015, 03:06:25 PM »

The end of Ace's take is not flattering, even though I disagree with it somewhat I post it here because he makes a very salient point about Rand's electability:

We definitely need to go with the most electable candidate. Romney in a landslide!

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
We definitely need to go with the most electable candidate. Romney in a landslide!

I'm not down on Rand but I'm all for him being smart and his Pops being quiet.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

• friends
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2015, 04:25:29 PM »
You are destined to be disappointed then

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2015, 04:54:21 PM »
nothing is perfect.  All pharma products will have some adverse reactions.  The overall benefits of vaccinations far outweigh any individual mishaps.
People that don't get their kids vaccinated are idiots.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2015, 05:17:15 PM »
Lots of people hearing what they want to hear about Rand's position. I'll just leave it at that and we'll see what happens in 2016.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

brimic

• friends
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 06:45:03 PM »

Should the government just arrest you, have you restrained and immunized against your will?

This is an issue I've never really given a lot of thought to because I was immunized as a child. I may have gotten a tetanus booster at one point but until recently I never gave it much thought.

Is allowing the government to mandate that you be injected with organisms of their choosing part of the price we pay for civilization? 
nope, no jail. Mandatory quarantine if they get sick should suffice.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 07:02:31 PM »
nope, no jail. Mandatory quarantine if they get sick should suffice.

Combine this with no admittance to schools or daycare w/o immunization and I think you'll pretty much solve the anti-vaccination issue without any need to arrest anybody or force vaccinations.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2015, 07:48:17 PM »
Mandatory quarantine if they get sick should suffice.

Only problem there is that for some diseases (see measles), you're contagious for several days before you manifest symptoms. If quarantine doesn't happen until there are symptoms (which it likely wouldn't), it's only going to be partially effective.

• friends
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2015, 08:14:38 PM »
I told one of my neighbors that were my kids to get sick and were I to think her unvaccinated kids were responsible I would take it out on her husband. Her kids were there they will tell dad. I wish I could be there for that .