Author Topic: Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern  (Read 528 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern
« on: February 06, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »
The Walking Dead returns from its mid-season hiatus.

I'm STILL pissed about how the first half of the season ended.

To the point where I'd gladly kick some writers squah in da nutz!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 01:47:57 PM »
My friend and I have been powering through all the season. Just finished season 4 today and will be getting a copy of the first half of seaons 5 tomorrow. There is only one thing that could happen that would make me really mad. And if it is what is making you angry, I will be very unhappy. :mad:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 03:47:45 PM »
Shock has been the show's modus operandi from inception. I fully expect the writers to escalate that shock factor, rather than be attuned to the sensibilities of viewers and tone it down.

The se/prequel/parallel spinoff will likely be much the same.

(Watching the S-Bowl rerun marathon my passionate, but now-dormant, dislike for Lori was fully rekindled, one more example of how the show aims to motivate the audience.)
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch