Author Topic: Military approves hormone treatment for leaker Chelsea Manning  (Read 1722 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Military approves hormone treatment for leaker Chelsea Manning
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 02:51:27 PM »

Manning should have been flunked out on psych grounds long before he leaked those documents.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 03:02:50 PM »
Completely agree Rev.  In addition I still want to know why those that gave him the damn access to the documents after his clearance was suspended never were publicly humiliated or worse?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 05:54:43 PM »
Why in the *expletive deleted*it are we spending on optional medical procedures for ANYONE in the military? 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Military approves hormone treatment for leaker Chelsea Manning
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 06:22:33 PM »
Why in the *expletive deleted*it are we spending on optional medical procedures for ANYONE in the military? 
If he really wants to be a woman I'm sure we can find someone to arrange that. They'd probably even provide their own rusty spoo...er...scalpel
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 07:34:53 PM »
WHAT a fine use for taxpayer money. (Wouldn't surprise me if this is another one of those cases where a bureaucrat somewhere is parlaying it into a personal fortune.)

:mad:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

birdman

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 09:17:00 PM »
Why does he get free elective surgery when there are plenty of deserving military spouses that we should be giving free boobs to!

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 09:59:57 PM »
Why does he get free elective surgery when there are plenty of deserving military spouses that we should be giving free boobs to!

Here here. My wife has like... serious esteem issues as a result of shrinking from a C to B after pregnancy.

and yeah, homeslice should have never GOTTEN a clearance, much less been allowed to keep it after he went full retard several times, including assaulting another Soldier (i believe an NCO)
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 10:20:07 PM »
That piece of *expletive deleted*it is serving time,  why are we paying to humor his *expletive deleted*ed up whims?
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 10:48:35 PM »
Completely agree Rev.  In addition I still want to know why those that gave him the damn access to the documents after his clearance was suspended never were publicly humiliated or worse?
World War G
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 10:49:08 PM »
That piece of *expletive deleted*it is serving time,  why are we paying to humor his *expletive deleted*ed up whims?
World War T
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton