Author Topic: Gay activist CA lawyer gets "Sodomite Suppression Act" on the ballot  (Read 1865 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/03/19/by-law-california-must-circulate-shoot-the-gays-referendum/

Here's a band he is a member of. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gay-Gays-the-All-Gay-Male-Go-Gos-Celebration/190238963387

Interesting to consider why he's doing this. My guess would be that he understands that the majority of folks will see the "shocking headline!" on Salon or Slate or Huffpo etc, register it as another "zomg those Christians are sooooo evil!" story, then never notice when it is proven to be real life trolling. Clever way to take advantage of short attention spans.

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Gay activist CA lawyer gets "Sodomite Suppression Act" on the ballot
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 07:01:04 PM »
Potentially trying to make a list of names of people who actually sign it.  Seems to be pretty nefarious to me.  Not sure what else it could be if not nefarious.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 07:30:26 PM »
Not sure what else it could be if not nefarious.

It is certainly not fabulous.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 07:31:30 PM »
Potentially trying to make a list of names of people who actually sign it.  Seems to be pretty nefarious to me.  Not sure what else it could be if not nefarious.

Hmmm, that's an interesting angle I had not considered.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 07:45:12 PM »
It is certainly not fabulous.

You sir, win one internets.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 09:59:45 PM »
"Sodomite Suppression Act"

, then never notice when it is proven to be real life trolling. Clever way to take advantage of short attention spans.

He he.

Try me.

"zomg those Christians are sooooo evil!"

I'm one who's totally OK with, say, God's command to the invading tribes of Israel to obliterate the Canaanites, in its proper time.

"Leave alive nothing that breathes." 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 11:11:36 PM »
Didn't the dumb ass stop to think someone might take him up on the offer and take him out?

:facepalm:

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 02:50:30 PM »
Dopes Caiifornia really check that closely to verify that all 365,000 signatures needed are fron residents of California who are legally eligible to vote?

Because there is a part of me that wants to troll the troller and see him sweat on election day.

Petitioning for the state to remove accumulated di-hydrous oxygen in the mountain passes is one thing, but this one just carries too many big risks.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
Interesting to consider why he's doing this. My guess would be that he understands that the majority of folks will see the "shocking headline!" on Salon or Slate or Huffpo etc, register it as another "zomg those Christians are sooooo evil!" story, then never notice when it is proven to be real life trolling. Clever way to take advantage of short attention spans.
I was thinking they would have trouble finding people who supported it if it made the ballot, but the news media would be able to dig up someone.  Make them up if anything.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 10:35:13 AM »
Potentially trying to make a list of names of people who actually sign it.  Seems to be pretty nefarious to me.  Not sure what else it could be if not nefarious.

Machiavellian?

Perhaps the attorney is a closet straight, heterosexual Christian who was forced by eeevil adoptive parents to live a gay lifestyle, and he has now decided to come out and return to the fundamentalist morality of his birth.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:40:35 AM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 12:31:09 AM »
What's the source on him being in that band?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 12:54:16 AM »
You know, it being California, I know the odds are slim of it passing.  But I would laugh my ass off if it did....  :D
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

BryanP

• friendly hermit
  • friend
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 09:11:33 AM »

If someone signs off on something like this, I really don't care if something bad comes back to bite them.
"Inaccurately attributed quotes are the bane of the internet" - Abraham Lincoln