Author Topic: Get a ticket to heaven - help Tito & Amanda get to crack planet  (Read 953 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
http://stuppid.com/arrested-selling-golden-tickets-heaven/

Tito Watts said in his police statement:

I don’t care what the police say. The tickets are solid gold… it ain’t cut up two by fours I spray painted gold. And it was Jesus who give them to me behind the KFC and said to sell them so I could get me some money to go to outer space. I met an alien named Stevie who said if I got the cash together he’d take me and my wife on his flying saucer to his planet that’s made entirely of crack cocaine. You can smoke all the crack cocaine there you want… totally free. So, try to send an innocent man to jail and see what happens. You should arrest Jesus because he’s the one that gave me the golden tickets and said to sell them. I’m willing to wear a wire and set Jesus up…

Amanda Watts said in her police statement:

We just wanted to leave earth and go to space and smoke rock cocaine. I didn’t do nothing. Tito sold the golden tickets to heaven. I just watched.

According to the cops, selling tickets to heaven is OK, but you can't say they are gold if they really are not.

And what's with his face?  Did Tito do that to himself or did Amanda help?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Get a ticket to heaven - help Tito & Amanda get to crack planet
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 06:30:52 AM »
"and a baby alligator."

well, that was random...
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 07:36:30 AM »
I got thrown off by the baby alligator reference and Amanda's honesty.
I also wonder about the people who would buy those tickets, especially from that guy.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 08:58:24 AM »
Of course they're from Florida....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 09:00:06 AM »
I also wonder about the people who would buy those tickets, especially from that guy.

You mean, for the low, low price of just 99 dollars, I get all this?!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »
Um yea, I am not sure who to feel sorry for here, the guys just trying to get to crack planet or the "hundreds" of people who bought a "golden ticket to heaven".  ???.

bob