Author Topic: Let your kids get 600 yards away from you? CPS will take them.  (Read 9212 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Let your kids get 600 yards away from you? CPS will take them.
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2015, 01:34:27 AM »
Hell, i spent a great deal of my youth wandering the desert near Ridgecrest, miles from home, with a canteen and a sac lunch.

I've also seen CPS overreach, but that was Kalifornistan. I was playing sand lot baseball with some friends and took a fastball to the face. Broke my cheekbone and nose, and swelled my eye shut. Lady across the street called CPS telling them my mother had done it. No matter what I or my friends said, they didn't want to believe that I had *gasp* gotten hurt playing. To them, it HAD to be abuse.

Anyways, the abuse in my household was purely psychological. LOL
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Let your kids get 600 yards away from you? CPS will take them.
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2015, 12:34:44 PM »
Hell, i spent a great deal of my youth wandering the desert near Ridgecrest, miles from home, with a canteen and a sac lunch.

I've also seen CPS overreach, but that was Kalifornistan. I was playing sand lot baseball with some friends and took a fastball to the face. Broke my cheekbone and nose, and swelled my eye shut. Lady across the street called CPS telling them my mother had done it. No matter what I or my friends said, they didn't want to believe that I had *gasp* gotten hurt playing. To them, it HAD to be abuse.

Anyways, the abuse in my household was purely psychological. LOL

I need to see if I can find the old story about the folks who ran the milsurp business in CA. There were a handful of tracers that got left in some of the surplus they bought, which the state got wind of somehow. CPS took their kids, dragged all their inventory out of the warehouse and left it exposed to the elements, and IIRC sent them to prison for a pretty long time.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.