Author Topic: The Door to Hell  (Read 566 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: The Door to Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 02:45:15 PM »
How big a hog could you barbecue in that pit?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 05:13:51 PM »
How big a hog could you barbecue in that pit?

All of em'.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 09:08:02 PM »
In this regard, was the mission a success? The data collected by Kourounis at the very bottom of the crater certainly suggests so. “It was pretty amazing to find several different kinds of bacteria living in that hot, methane gas crater,” he says. “The organisms there were not found in the surrounding soil, so there’s a real, exotic ecosystem going on down there. The findings have been checked against the existing DNA database, and the closest match to what we found was bacteria that live in places like volcanic hot springs and underground coal fires. Real extremophiles.”

So we will have grad students playing with bacteria in fire for the next sveral decades as they try to figure out a use for this stuff that does not involve grad students playing with bacteria in fire.

sstay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.