Author Topic: Freemasons!  (Read 2387 times)

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Freemasons!
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:23:59 AM »
Cross-file this one under "You get the government you vote for" and "You can't make this *expletive deleted*it up".

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html

Members of the California state Attorney General's office have been arrested for secretly running an ancient rogue Masonic police force.  It's not clear if these clowns did anything of substance or if they just paraded around in their make-believe badges.  

Oh yeah, they have a website:
http://masonicfraternalpolicedepartment.org/

"We were here first."   :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:37:18 AM by Headless Thompson Gunner »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Freemasons!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 11:20:42 AM »
Thurlow Weed was right!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 11:31:57 AM »
Wow.

My wife's family is heavily involved in the Masons (FIL is a past Grand Master Mason in my state, a past Potentate in the Shrine, etc.  Wife's grandfather was pretty high up in those orgs as well).  I hope it's clear that the bozos in the OP are NOT indicative of typical Masons.

Chris

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 01:27:44 PM »
Wow.

My wife's family is heavily involved in the Masons (FIL is a past Grand Master Mason in my state, a past Potentate in the Shrine, etc.  Wife's grandfather was pretty high up in those orgs as well).  I hope it's clear that the bozos in the OP are NOT indicative of typical Masons.

Chris

Are we worried about what people think of Freemasonry?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 01:37:14 PM »
First - how does Tonette (a female) get into the Masons?  I always thought they had rules and such saying NO GIRLZ!.

Second -

Following an investigation, officials said, sheriff’s investigators searched two sites in Santa Clarita and found badges, weapons, uniforms and law enforcement paraphernalia.

The three were arrested Thursday and released later that day, according to jail records.

In addition to the accusation of impersonating an officer, investigators also allege Henry committed perjury under oath. Kiel is accused of misusing his government identification.

Did any of the accused ever actually present themselves as being a person with arrest powers or actually assert a claim of arrest against any person?  Or write a traffic ticket/citation for a lawn that has too-high grass?

If not, they are clowns who may play dress-up in the privacy of their own home.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
"It's good, though..."

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 06:02:44 PM »
Interesting. Long time ago, in west Germany whike in the Army, I was asked to join the black masons. I didn't, don't exactly remember why. Kind of wished I did. Woukd have been fun being the only white in the group.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 07:39:36 PM »
Does "clandestine" have a special meaning or use by masons, or is it just that the website was designed by an 8-year old?

Edit. Nevermind, Google was my friend.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 05:22:15 AM »
First - how does Tonette (a female) get into the Masons?  I always thought they had rules and such saying NO GIRLZ!.

Don't no about females, but they do have a No Homer rule. :lol:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 10:28:21 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »
Is anyone else a little alarmed that the people playing dress-up cop happen to be the same people who run the California state DOJ?

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 12:53:29 PM »
Is anyone else a little alarmed that the people playing dress-up cop happen to be the same people who run the California state DOJ?

Yes.

Much more alarming than finding out the Chief of Police wears women's underwear.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.