Author Topic: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack  (Read 14301 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Re: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 03:21:58 PM »
So what is stopping people from doing it right now? If you read any internet forum, it appears (to many) the sky has fallen years ago. Yet, I don't see people voting from the roof tops.

WTF?

Terrorists engaging in an attack =/= political disagreement with a duly elected official

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Re: Re: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 03:24:58 PM »
So calling some one out on wanting/desiring terrorists to terrorize domestically is a dick move?

Is that like wishing for a tornado to hit a trailer park?
You didn't call him out on that, you essentially called him a pussy. So yes, dickish.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »
Polite society.

Unless you're a mod who thinks someone is chest thumping.

Then it's ok to be a fuckface

BTW charby, wanting the Islamist aholes that are here to MAKE THEIR MOVE so we can commence with exterminating them is a pretty common sentiment.

Unless you think we should exterminate them before they do anything wrong?

Further, you don't really know dick-all about any of us.

Quit being such a prick. This isn't the first thread. If you want to be a garden variety ahole, maybe you should give up the mod status
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 03:30:14 PM »
WTF?

Terrorists engaging in an attack =/= political disagreement with a duly elected official

You went with the whole tree of liberty stich.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 03:34:14 PM »
I really did not expect this thread to go full retard like this. Just lock this down.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2015, 03:45:51 PM »
Polite society.

Unless you're a mod who thinks someone is chest thumping.

Then it's ok to be a fuckface

BTW charby, wanting the Islamist aholes that are here to MAKE THEIR MOVE so we can commence with exterminating them is a pretty common sentiment.

Unless you think we should exterminate them before they do anything wrong?

Further, you don't really know dick-all about any of us.

Quit being such a prick. This isn't the first thread. If you want to be a garden variety *expletive deleted*hole, maybe you should give up the mod status

I'm more in the boat of I don't want any terrorist attacks going on here. The last couple terrorist attacks on our soil foreign and domestic, I lost someone I cared about. Had to go through the emotions of that just recently again with the 20th anniversary of Oklahoma City Bombing and my friend bringing up stories about his father and having his friends tell him things about his dad.

There are a lot of all talk no action people out there, everywhere. Online, real life, etc. Usually starts with "Well I'd do xyz". How about instead, "I am going to do xyz".

You don't know me either, I don't live in a little bubble of people with the same political beliefs. I have to interact with people of all talk and no action everyday.

Also I'm not a prick, smartass but not a prick.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2015, 03:51:09 PM »
I'm more in the boat of I don't want any terrorist attacks going on here. The last couple terrorist attacks on our soil foreign and domestic, I lost someone I cared about. Had to go through the emotions of that just recently again with the 20th anniversary of Oklahoma City Bombing and my friend bringing up stories about his father and having his friends tell him things about his dad.

There are a lot of all talk no action people out there, everywhere. Online, real life, etc. Usually starts with "Well I'd do xyz". How about instead, "I am going to do xyz".

You don't know me either, I don't live in a little bubble of people with the same political beliefs. I have to interact with people of all talk and no action everyday.

Guess what? These attacks are going to continue until we stop allowing them to continue.

Better a piddling little shooting that gets stopped (like this one in Garland) than something larger.

As for you losing folks. I'm sorry to hear that. Doesn't make you special. At all.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the last bit. Interacting with people of varying views without being an ahole is kinda what's supposed to happen at this forum. It doesn't always.

But it damn sure should for mods.
Fitz

---------------
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:

-MicroBalrog

brimic

• friends
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 03:58:56 PM »
I'm more in the boat of I don't want any terrorist attacks going on here.

They are going to happen whether you want them to or not.
ISIS claims they have 70-ish operators in the states.
Its better to bait them out and kill them before there are 70,000 of them.
This is 4th generation warfare- on our soil.
Its much better to draw them in and make them fight our tactics vs having them bombing public gatherings on their own terms. 
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 04:03:32 PM »
They are going to happen whether you want them to or not.
ISIS claims they have 70-ish operators in the states.
Its better to bait them out and kill them before there are 70,000 of them.

I know, but more attacks usually means more loss of liberty for the common US citizen. i.e. Patriot Act, NFA Act, Gun Control Act of 68.

When we get ISIS under control, it will be another group, etc.

Uranus is a gas giant.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2015, 04:05:36 PM »
Guess what? These attacks are going to continue until we stop allowing them to continue.

Better a piddling little shooting that gets stopped (like this one in Garland) than something larger.

As for you losing folks. I'm sorry to hear that. Doesn't make you special. At all.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the last bit. Interacting with people of varying views without being an *expletive deleted*hole is kinda what's supposed to happen at this forum. It doesn't always.

But it damn sure should for mods.

<not being a smartass/prick>I guess we all have different opinions of the message being transmitted, welcome to the internet. </not being a smartass prick>

Uranus is a gas giant.

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2015, 04:06:07 PM »

Then don't act like a prick. As others said attacks are going to happen whether you want them to or not. Whether you want them to or not. Disagree all you want but don't call someone out as apussy for no reason and then wonder why folks are calling you out for it.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2015, 04:07:26 PM »
Then don't act like a prick. As others said attacks are going to happen whether you want them to or not. Whether you want them to or not. Disagree all you want but don't call someone out as apussy for no reason and then wonder why folks are calling you out for it.

If I was going to call someone a pussy, I would have used that term. I know that Boomhauer isn't a pussy, he is a fireman, pussies don't become firemen.

Uranus is a gas giant.

lupinus

• friends
Re: Re: Re: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 04:10:59 PM »
If I was going to call someone a pussy, I would have used that term. I know that Boomhauer isn't a pussy, he is a fireman, pussies don't become firemen.
Telling someone they'll be the first to piss their pants is the same difference where I'm from. If you wanted to say we shouldn't invite it ya should have said so instead of making a personal attack.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2015, 04:17:53 PM »
Telling someone they'll be the first to piss their pants is the same difference where I'm from. If you wanted to say we shouldn't invite it ya should have said so instead of making a personal attack.

From where I am from it is a joke, very common joke. So, is scream like a little girl.

Someone says, "I'm going to climb that water tower". Their friend replies, "you'd get 1/3 the way up and piss your pants."

Uranus is a gas giant.

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2015, 04:21:48 PM »
From where I am from it is a joke, very common joke. So, is scream like a little girl.

Someone says, "I'm going to climb that water tower". Their friend replies, "you'd get 1/3 the way up and piss your pants."
So you've gone from half passed clarification why you were a dick, to it was just a joke?

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2015, 04:22:59 PM »

Yet you've already justified/defended it as a serious point with the "chest-thumping" follow up remarks. Now you're parsing like a politician, and it isn't working.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 04:24:32 PM »
So you've gone from half passed clarification why you were a dick, to it was just a joke?

It was supposed to a funny smartass reply to what I perceived as a chest thumping internet commando response.

Justified enough?

Uranus is a gas giant.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »
I know, but more attacks usually means more loss of liberty for the common US citizen. i.e. Patriot Act, NFA Act, Gun Control Act of 68.

When we get ISIS under control, it will be another group, etc.

If they are this easy to eliminate, simply by using Police RoE, there is no reason not to do it.
The Texas thing was a small, fairly well planned operation, I'm even more impressed that it was taken on by citizens rather than .gov- then again it is inevitable that citizens would get into ISIS' OODA loop before the federal government could (or would).
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »
If they start blowing people up here in the states I suspect the Imams and leadership in mosques connected to the bombers will have to have heavy security.

There always seems to be an authority figure goading the explody types to rush into paradise with a bang.

If the government fails to protect the public some vigilantes may just hold the leadership of the bombers Mosque as culpable.   
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 05:23:30 PM »
If the government fails to protect the public some vigilantes may just hold the leadership of the bombers Mosque as culpable.   

I just hope it doesn't turn into a wholesale attack on everything Muslim.

Uranus is a gas giant.

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2015, 06:08:46 PM »
Then let them distance themselves from it/police their own. Some mosque does the opposite they are just as culpable and I could care less.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2015, 06:55:30 PM »

They can take a few lessons from Christianity on how to respond to that.
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
They can take a few lessons from Christianity on how to respond to that.

Which century?

Uranus is a gas giant.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2015, 07:17:53 PM »
Which century?

I'm talking present times. If this conversation is about to go into the old "Crusades LOL" direction, then it's a doomed conversation. If Muslims can't be civilized enough to avoid duplicating hundreds of years of strife before arriving at a somewhat civilized state, then they deserve any repercussions that come with that.
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »
In other words, barbarism shouldn't be a function of religious evolution. It's a direct reflection of the state of humanity. And I expect that Muslims should hold themselves, and those within their community, to MODERN standards, not falling back on being 600 years behind the times based on the foundation of their religion.
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog