Author Topic: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack  (Read 14300 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: ISIS releases list of US states they plan to attack
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2015, 07:24:05 PM »
Which century?

Lame!  ;/

What was the most violent "Christian" response related to the whole piss Christ fiasco?

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »
Which century?

Dude, you're way off today. You might want to take a breath, have a beer, and regroup.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2015, 07:27:19 PM »
I'm talking present times. If this conversation is about to go into the old "Crusades LOL" direction, then it's a doomed conversation. If Muslims can't be civilized enough to avoid duplicating hundreds of years of strife before arriving at a somewhat civilized state, then they deserve any repercussions that come with that.

No, not at all, just that Christian church has been attacked ever since it began. I was trying to be a smartass again.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2015, 07:29:39 PM »
No, not at all, just that Christian church has been attacked ever since it began. I was trying to be a smartass again.

OK, I get you.

In short, the attacks on christianity (with the exception of attacks from militant islam) no longer seem to be barbaric conquest in nature. As such, neither should the response. My point is that Muslims will be attacked, at least in the modern forms of mockery and marginalization, and it's something they just have to deal with. The response to mockery and marginalization need to be something other than death, limitations on free speech to protect special snowflakes, and Sharia law.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2015, 07:34:34 PM »
OK, I get you.

In short, the attacks on christianity (with the exception of attacks from militant islam) no longer seem to be barbaric conquest in nature. As such, neither should the response. My point is that Muslims will be attacked, at least in the modern forms of mockery and marginalization, and it's something they just have to deal with. The response to mockery and marginalization need to be something other than death, limitations on free speech to protect special snowflakes, and Sharia law.

Totally agree. I read some academic publication that the Muslim religion is going through the same experience/metamorphosis right now that the Christian church did back in it's conquering periods. Hopefully they can get it figured quickly.

Uranus is a gas giant.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »
Which century?

Is it your time of the month?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »
Totally agree. I read some academic publication that the Muslim religion is going through the same experience/metamorphosis right now that the Christian church did back in it's conquering periods. Hopefully they can get it figured quickly.

Yeah, they are, and that's part of the problem. Modern society pretty much demands that if your religion is going through those changes, you'd do well to skip the "by the sword" periods.

RKL, read above. He clarified his statement.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

brimic

• friends
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2015, 07:44:39 PM »
Dude, you're way off today. You might want to take a breath, have a beer, and regroup.

Maybe he just needs a Snickers bar.  :P
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2015, 07:53:20 PM »
Maybe he just needs a Snickers bar.  :P
Where?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2015, 08:30:37 PM »
Guys, how about lets all take a step back and restart this thread from a polite and "if you don't have anything nice to say..." POV. On topic, clear posts, no personal attacks. Thanks.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 08:34:14 PM »
Guys, how about lets all take a step back and restart this thread from a polite and "if you don't have anything nice to say..." POV. On topic, clear posts, no personal attacks. Thanks.

Spoilsport....

:laugh:

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 08:39:13 PM »

As the OP I'm requesting we just shut this down and someone else can start it over again if they want.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2015, 08:49:28 PM »
As the OP I'm requesting we just shut this down and someone else can start it over again if they want.

Good idea. Done.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »
Where?

I know the thread is closed, but that is pretty damn funny.

Uranus is a gas giant.