Author Topic: Biker gang shootout in Waco  (Read 68820 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2015, 02:13:18 PM »
http://www.ktrh.com/media/podcast-michael-berry-michaelberry/michael-berry-05262015-9am-26075458/       (There is a download link just above the player window.)
The Michael Berry radio show aired and interview this morning with David Devero with the Confederation of Clubs.  I think he said he is from Washington State.  It carried over to the next hour. 
He was not a witness and he didn't provide any answers on that.  The main thing he said that I agree with is that the police detained a lot of people that were no more than witnesses and set bail not to make sure they showed up for trial, but to keep them in jail.

Other than that, he spent a lot of time defending COC and avoiding making any comments on the internal COC politics between the bigger motorcycle groups.  He avoided any comment on bad blood between Bandidos and Cossacks though he wasn't directly asked about that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »
My understanding is you pay 100 bucks a month to bandidos to wear patch on their turf. 100 chapters that adds up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »
I suspect they set bail to encourage the witnesses to talk. Otherwise it's " no one saw a thing"

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2015, 02:59:51 PM »
And BACA is listed as one of the CoC member clubs. SERIOUS criminal organization

In many states, we're required to join the CoC to fly our colors. And yes, given what our colors represent, they ARE kinda sacred to us

It's interesting that so many supposedly patriotic veterans will tolerate and even support organizations that dictate and enforces what even nonmembers are and aren't allowed to wear in public places.

• friends
« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2015, 03:18:43 PM »
And BACA is listed as one of the CoC member clubs. SERIOUS criminal organization

In many states, we're required to join the CoC to fly our colors. And yes, given what our colors represent, they ARE kinda sacred to us

Does baca pay to fly colors? In any territory ?

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »
I've never heard of any chapter having to pay money to wear their patch. Then again, that "$100 to join CoC" could be a group thing...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #232 on: May 27, 2015, 11:36:38 AM »
I've never heard of any chapter having to pay money to wear their patch. Then again, that "$100 to join CoC" could be a group thing...
I thought it was $100/month to wear the TX rocker, not just a patch.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »

How much for a "Wherever the F___ I Am or Decide to Go" rocker?

• friends
Re: Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2015, 12:59:51 PM »
Yup. They only license you privilege to wear state . Nice cash cow for widows and orphans fund

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #235 on: May 27, 2015, 01:37:31 PM »
My understanding is you pay 100 bucks a month to bandidos to wear patch on their turf. 100 chapters that adds up.

I used to ride occasionally with the Rule 62 club in Florida, it was mostly ex outlaw mc members  who were in AA and turning their life around from their previous ways.
every member had to buy a patch "presidents council" from the Outlaw MC - it was only 5 bucks at the time - a one time payment 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #236 on: May 27, 2015, 01:49:26 PM »
A few bikers getting shot is sensational isn't it?
Meanwhile in Chicago...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/26/chicago-shootings-memorial-day_n_7445226.html

I'm guessing this isn't splattered all over the news because:
A: Chicago is run by libtards
B: Chicago is a model of gun control failure
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #237 on: May 27, 2015, 05:01:03 PM »
A few bikers getting shot is sensational isn't it?
Meanwhile in Chicago...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/26/chicago-shootings-memorial-day_n_7445226.html

I'm guessing this isn't splattered all over the news because:
A: Chicago is run by libtards
B: Chicago is a model of gun control failure

Yep, if this had been a weekend in Iraq when Bush was president the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and hand wringing would have been all of the 24 hour news cycle.   Because it's Rahm and Chicago and democrats (plus it wasn't police shooting the poor innocent put-upons), it gets crickets.

#Blacklivesdon'tmatteriftheyareshootingeachother.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2015, 05:05:39 PM »
Michael Berry does his Chicago Crime Report each Monday listing all the deaths in Chicago over the weekend.  He usually does not have time to list all the shootings, just the deaths.  There are 3rd world countries with fewer issues. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2015, 05:07:43 PM »
As Baltimore records 9 homicides in three days, and 35 thus far in the merry month of May. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-memorial-day-homicides-20150525-story.html#page=1
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2015, 06:24:22 PM »
Chicago and Baltimore would be just fine, if only the less enlightened parts of the country would have the same gun laws (and switchblade laws) as they do.

And, yes, someone should probably inform the criminal element that #blacklivesmatter
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife