Author Topic: Biker gang shootout in Waco  (Read 69431 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Biker gang shootout in Waco
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »

Whose journalistic skills? ???

Conservative Treehouse. APS folks were touting their work on other controversial cases.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2015, 04:20:16 PM »
As long as the melatonin deprived gangstas on bikes don't make life difficult for the overwhelming majority of citizens they will be able to exist in the background and shadows as always.

Americans love their outlaws and gangsters as long as they stay out of their actual lives.

If their antics start to impact the average Joe on a regular basis there will be a big smack down by law enforcement as well as some occasional vigilante justice when they mess with the wrong dude(s).

No different than than any group of gangsters.   
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2015, 04:52:50 PM »
As long as the melatonin deprived gangstas on bikes

Are you possibly referring to 'melanin-deprived', as in skin color?  Or do outlaw bikers suffer from insomnia?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2015, 04:54:28 PM »
Are you possibly referring to 'melanin-deprived', as in skin color?  Or do outlaw bikers suffer from insomnia?

They get surly when they don't get their nap.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »

Ha ha ha!  :laugh:  :facepalm:

Yes, white gangstas on bikes.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2015, 05:20:24 PM »
Ha ha ha!  :laugh:  :facepalm:

Yes, white gangstas on bikes.

Where I lived up until last year, the local fairgrounds a few miles from my house always hosted 'motorcyclist' clubs as a place to camp. Mostly HOG, H-D anniversary events, BMW owner's clubs, etc. Often times there were thousands of people camping out these, never a problem.
One year they had a 'Black Biker's Club' thing at the fairgrounds- saw some really interesting bikes around town. Unfortunately things went south on Saturday night when there were several fights, a couple of shootings, and a bunch of arrests for narcotics. From my understanding, this group will not be allowed back.
It doesn't make things any better when the county is the most conservative in the state and probably has enough black residents that they can be counted on one hand...
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2015, 06:01:17 PM »
One year they had a 'Black Biker's Club' thing at the fairgrounds- saw some really interesting bikes around town. Unfortunately things went south on Saturday night when there were several fights, a couple of shootings, and a bunch of arrests for narcotics. From my understanding, this group will not be allowed back.
It doesn't make things any better when the county is the most conservative in the state and probably has enough black residents that they can be counted on one hand...

Myrtle Beach has two bike weeks. The first attracts a lot of the Harley crowd (dunno about 1%ers, but I assume those too). Second is Black Bike Week. The first usually just has your standard drunken 'tard masses and bar fights, the second one typically has that with the added spice of murder. I don't care for either "group" at all.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:50:50 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2015, 07:44:19 PM »
OH NO!!!!  THEY KILLED KENNY BOOMHAUER THE ICON OF ANGER !!!!

[/kyle voice]

P.S.  Now where are we going to source our killdozers from?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2015, 07:46:49 PM »
OH NO!!!!  THEY KILLED KENNY BOOMHAUER THE ICON OF ANGER !!!!

[/kyle voice]

P.S.  Now where are we going to source our killdozers from?

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated by smartasses  :P :lol: I thought I had finished that post

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2015, 10:21:55 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/20/waco-shootout-guns-twin-peaks-restaurant#img-1

As many as 1,000 weapons were found at the Waco restaurant where nine bikers were killed during a mass fight between rival motorcycle gangs, police said on Wednesday.

Investigators recovered items ranging from pocket knives to an AK-47 rifle, Waco police spokesman Sergeant Patrick Swanton told the Guardian. Gang members rushed to get rid of their weapons, he said, as gunfire erupted and police moved in to the Twin Peaks restaurant in the south of the city last Sunday.

They were found “stuffed in toilets and hidden under seats”, he said. One firearm was discovered in a bag of tortilla chips, while a knife was located in a bag of flour. Brass knuckles, bats and chains were also unearthed.
A little different than the other article.  Curious to see how this will shake out.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2015, 02:24:08 AM »
Told you they came unarmed.

That's like the "arsenal" they confiscate from some poor gun owner.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2015, 06:25:02 AM »
I believe it is this the weekend that the Mongols MC is "invading" http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=PPC2P&DCSext.ppc_kw=elms+hotel+missouri&ppc_ac=Brand&ppc_ag=Brand+Exact&ppc_mt=exact&platform=c.  The town folk are in some ways actually looking for the revenue that will be generated.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2015, 06:35:08 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/21/feds-go-after-motorcycle-gang-members-by-claiming-rights-to-their-logo/

Another twist that has been ongoing.  Not one of the groups involved over the weekend but if the DoJ gets to keep the rights it is a slippery slope as to what else can be "confiscated" that was previously trademarked.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2015, 06:42:03 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/21/bikers-shown-fleeing-gunfire-guiding-others-to-safety-in-security-video-from/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/20/wife-biker-inmate-held-in-waco-after-deadly-brawl-says-some-are-innocent/?intcmp=latestnews&intcmp=latestnews

Wonder when the DA and Sherriff gets their hands slapped for overreaching with the arrests and bail set?

Police have said that all those arrested were part of criminal motorcycle gangs, but only five of the nine people killed had criminal histories in Texas, based on court records and a search of their names in a database maintained by the Texas Department of Public Safety.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2015, 08:50:45 AM »
I doubt there will be much hand slapping. I think the over reach was planned. It will encourage a departure from the no snitching code

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2015, 09:35:50 AM »
Told you they came unarmed.

That's like the "arsenal" they confiscate from some poor gun owner.

stay safe.
Who told you that? 

The article didn't say if most of the weapons came from the silverware and cookware set of the resturant or not.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2015, 09:47:12 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/21/bikers-shown-fleeing-gunfire-guiding-others-to-safety-in-security-video-from/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/20/wife-biker-inmate-held-in-waco-after-deadly-brawl-says-some-are-innocent/?intcmp=latestnews&intcmp=latestnews

Wonder when the DA and Sherriff gets their hands slapped for overreaching with the arrests and bail set?

They did say at least one biker can be seen firing a gun so it likely wasn't just cops shooting.  Wonder if we will eventually see all the video ourselves. 

I have no doubt most all those arrested had nothing to do with the violence.  I figure police were arresting any biker close by just to be sure.  If they don't want trouble, they probably need to start clearing and releasing those obvioiusly not involved.  Probably should have already started.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2015, 10:15:39 AM »
Oh no. Make em sweat and be more willing to say what they saw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2015, 10:24:05 AM »
Who told you that? 

The article didn't say if most of the weapons came from the silverware and cookware set of the resturant or not.   =D

Sorry.  Should have found the snark smiley.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2015, 01:36:48 PM »
They did say at least one biker can be seen firing a gun so it likely wasn't just cops shooting.  Wonder if we will eventually see all the video ourselves. 

I have no doubt most all those arrested had nothing to do with the violence.  I figure police were arresting any biker close by just to be sure.  If they don't want trouble, they probably need to start clearing and releasing those obvioiusly not involved.  Probably should have already started.

Given the likely purpose of this meeting it would make sense if everyone who was there, involved in the violence or not, would be held and charged.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2015, 01:52:23 PM »
What was the purpose of the meeting?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2015, 01:52:35 PM »
Even given my already stated strong dislike of criminal biker gangs, I don't like the way this is going.
The police chief seems completely incompetent, the Feds seem corrupt (duh), and it looks more and more like the place  was set up to be a shooting gallery before the bikers even arrived.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2015, 02:04:10 PM »
What was the purpose of the meeting?

There seems to be a strong possibility that the meeting was a front for the various criminal gangs to hash out territorial disputes and recruitment practices.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2015, 02:08:07 PM »
Even given my already stated strong dislike of criminal biker gangs, I don't like the way this is going.
The police chief seems completely incompetent, the Feds seem corrupt (duh), and it looks more and more like the place  was set up to be a shooting gallery before the bikers even arrived.

No kidding.  The police tried to play it up to be a brawl, and it's looking more and more like most of the MCs did what normal people would do - duck and cover.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2015, 02:19:28 PM »

I remember in the 1990's, a BMW riders club in NC had a ride for muscular dystrophy or some disease. In Franklin, NC, the cops harassed the whole bunch, seizing bikes and flying their copter overhead playing the theme from "COPS".  The American Motorcycle Association had a fit.