Author Topic: Bug Out in style  (Read 899 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Bug Out in style
« on: May 17, 2015, 10:51:58 PM »
http://truckaccessoryguide.com/international-truck-debuts-special-edition-mxt.php

Will this be the way to get out of Dodge?

stay safe.

ETA - just noticed the blurb at the bottom saying this has been around since 2007.  Not seeing a bunch of them I'm guessing they did not make the top 10 bug-out vehicles list.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Bug Out in style
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 12:30:16 AM »
Has been discontinued since 2008.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Bug Out in style
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 03:29:47 AM »
http://earthroamer.com/

is what you really want!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."