Author Topic: T-Mobil, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T. Which cell phone provider sucks least?  (Read 3408 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
They all suck. pick whoever is cheapest and has the device you want

And who has the coverage. Verizon wins that battle around here except one area, which, weirdly, is US Cellular, which has crappy coverage elsewhere...
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Hutch

• friend
Yup.  Milana Vayntrub   

Yeah, well, thanks for THAT little buzzkill.  I thought Lilly was hot, in the girl-next-door sorta way.  And now, this.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
Yeah, well, thanks for THAT little buzzkill.  I thought Lilly was hot, in the girl-next-door sorta way.  And now, this.

Are you saying you wouldn't go Trick 'r Treatin' with her?   =D
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Are you saying you wouldn't go Trick 'r Treatin' with her?   =D
For the sake of decency I will neither confirm nor deny the things I would or would not do with her...
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Verizon here.  Been with them for a few years now, and sometime last year I got the "You've been with us for a while and always have a credit balance, so we're givin' you a deal." deal. 

Unlimited Talk, Unlimited text, and 250 (Kilo, mega, giga, I have no clue) of data each month.  $45 per month.    Best coverage anywhere.  I can sit in my tree stand in the middle of the Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois and surf the web.  Folks that have AT&T have to go the top the hill at the campground and that's the only place they get one bar.

Oh, and since my folks have a Comcast bundle, and I have Mom's e-mail and password, therefore can login to any Xfinity wi-fi signal that Comcast has so helpfully made every one of their modems broadcast.  >:D >:D   (even my ex-wife's when I'm waiting to pick up my son.... >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D)

So I rarely ever get the warning that I've used 50% of data for the month.   >:D >:D
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.

She is hot... stupid-hot. Girl-Next-Door-hot, Vampy-hot, red-carpet-glamor-hot, all sorts of different kinds of hot.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Milana+Vayntrub&safe=off&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=GPdxVfTtN4S0ogS7_YO4Bw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1348&bih=846
I promise not to duck.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Lilly is... meh.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.