Author Topic: I'm Standing Up For Hillary Clinton  (Read 2133 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
I'm Standing Up For Hillary Clinton
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:33:05 PM »
Here I am supporting Hillary. She uttered the disgusting phrase "all lives matter" and is being pounded for it.

I am really wondering if I've been transported to bizarro world, where saying that everyone's life is important and valuable gets you branded as an evil person.

http://twitchy.com/2015/06/23/racist-hillary-clinton-commits-unforgivable-outrage-saying-all-lives-matter-in-a-black-church/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: I'm Standing Up For Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:40:09 PM »
Meh, even blind nuts find the occasional squirrel.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 01:40:34 PM »
Too bad this isn't getting better coverage.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 01:47:13 PM »
"Some/values on the color/gender/sexual orientation/legacy of oppression/etc. wheel are more equal than others".
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 02:09:51 PM »
Do know that my first thought was "Either Ben's cheese has completely slid off his cracker, or this is some elaborate joke."

Sadly, I'm in agreement with both you and Hillary.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

griz

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 02:29:20 PM »
I wonder if she believes it?  Her "What difference does it make" comment when referring to four American lives kind of goes the other way.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 02:57:19 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 03:12:16 PM »
I wonder if she still "don't feel no ways tired."

Here's hoping that Sanders can make it a real race for the nomination.

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 04:10:29 PM »
Ben, I am sure you will other Clinton talking points you can support.  Personally, I think she is a traitor, a fraud, and a person who has made a career out of political self enrichment and lies.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 04:13:53 PM »
Here I am supporting Hillary. She uttered the disgusting phrase "all lives matter" and is being pounded for it.

I am really wondering if I've been transported to bizarro world, where saying that everyone's life is important and valuable gets you branded as an evil person.

http://twitchy.com/2015/06/23/racist-hillary-clinton-commits-unforgivable-outrage-saying-all-lives-matter-in-a-black-church/

When did she say anything akin to that following any of the homicides in B'more, Chicago, Oakland, NYC or anywhere else?  Absent some history of saying lives matter regardless if they are weeks-long national headlines or page 5 police reports her statement comes across as pandering to the crowd.

Sorry, Ben, but sometimes it is both the words and the context that have to be listened to.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 04:45:53 PM »
Come on guys, it doesn't take much searching here to see how I actually feel about Hillary Clinton.

The point was about the kind of society that will hate on someone (and in this case, someone they were otherwise crazy about) for saying something as "evil" as "all life matters", whether she actually believes it or not.

There is something terribly wrong with a society where that phrase is "hate speech".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »
The point was about the kind of society that will hate on someone (and in this case, someone they were otherwise crazy about) for saying something as "evil" as "all life matters", whether she actually believes it or not.

Wonder if Vince Foster would have had an opinion on that...or Chris Stevens...

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 06:21:03 PM »
Ben, I am sure you will other Clinton talking points you can support.  Personally, I think she is a traitor, a fraud, and a person who has made a career out of political self enrichment and lies.

You need a V8.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 06:27:08 PM »
That the various Leftist/SJW concerns seem to be increasingly eating each other in internecine warfare over the past few years, it might be the only hope we have left.
I promise not to duck.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »
Vince Foster and Chris Stevens are unavailable for comment.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 12:26:30 AM »
 I still think somebody should have told Mike Brown and Tray Martin that their #blacklivesmattered. Before they threw them away.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 09:33:32 AM »
That is the problem with democrats in today's National Politics.  They will say whatever they need to say today to get support and no one asks them tomorrow about it. 

I would say something about many of the republicans, but I would just be repeating myself. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge